What surgeries exist to get a better browridge ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I have a recessed browridge but its hard to find a good surgery that fixes that problem. There arent many who offer Browridge implants. Any ideas ? Preferably with a list of names of docors

imagination jerking off GIF

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and aestheticsrespecter
Naturally, supraorbital rim implants tend to be the obvious solution. Depending on whether or not the glabella also needs augmentation, you can get an implant that extends across the entire ridge, or just alongside that actual supraorbital rim.

In regards to who performs these surgeries, they're definitely more specialized. Please note that none of the following are my endorsements, just people I know who perform/design them:

I know Pagnoni offers them, of course. Giant has been known to design them with a "drop-down" feature. Eppley does them, of course. Taban does them I believe (don't know if he goes accross the glabella though). Yaremchuk did but he is now retired. Dr. Regina Rodman does them as well I believe, since she operates on lots of FTM patients who are getting facial masculinization surgery.

It's very specialized - hoping others can chime in with some more names. In general I imagine some doctors who perform implants for those transitioning from female to male might have something, but otherwise I've got nothing but the names I listed above.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Shogun and ihatewhiterose
Naturally, supraorbital rim implants tend to be the obvious solution. Depending on whether or not the glabella also needs augmentation, you can get an implant that extends across the entire ridge, or just alongside that actual supraorbital rim.

In regards to who performs these surgeries, they're definitely more specialized. Please note that none of the following are my endorsements, just people I know who perform/design them:

I know Pagnoni offers them, of course. Giant has been known to design them with a "drop-down" feature. Eppley does them, of course. Taban does them I believe (don't know if he goes accross the glabella though). Yaremchuk did but he is now retired. Dr. Regina Rodman does them as well I believe, since she operates on lots of FTM patients who are getting facial masculinization surgery.

It's very specialized - hoping others can chime in with some more names. In general I imagine some doctors who perform implants for those transitioning from female to male might have something, but otherwise I've got nothing but the names I listed above.
mirin iq and knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Asspear

Thanks for the information. Do you know how much the supraorbital rim implants costs for the respective doctor ?

• +1
Thanks for the information. Do you know how much the supraorbital rim implants costs for the respective doctor ?
No problem. Not really, unfortunately. With Giant is depends partially on which surgeon you end up going with (i.e. Celal is cheaper than Pagnoni for installation, etc.). I assume Taban is going to be very expensive. You can always shoot quick feeler emails and see if they respond.

• +1
Reactions: Shogun
No problem. Not really, unfortunately. With Giant is depends partially on which surgeon you end up going with (i.e. Celal is cheaper than Pagnoni for installation, etc.). I assume Taban is going to be very expensive. You can always shoot quick feeler emails and see if they respond.
Yeah i see. Du you know if Is it possible to get a stronger browdrige with fillers or with fat grafts ?

• +1
Yeah i see. Du you know if Is it possible to get a stronger browdrige with fillers or with fat grafts ?
It's possible. I generally recommend against fillers for structural augmentation, but there are people who disagree. Fat grafting would probably not be advisable. If I'm not mistaken, the glabella region is especially difficult/dangerous to inject since there is a major artery that runs through it, and vascular occlusion can occur. Now fat grafting or fillers for the upper eyelid region would be more advisable, but since you're specifically asking about the brow ridge, my personal opinion is to not get it there.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
It's possible. I generally recommend against fillers for structural augmentation, but there are people who disagree. Fat grafting would probably not be advisable. If I'm not mistaken, the glabella region is especially difficult/dangerous to inject since there is a major artery that runs through it, and vascular occlusion can occur. Now fat grafting or fillers for the upper eyelid region would be more advisable, but since you're specifically asking about the brow ridge, my personal opinion is to not get it there.
Yeah i see. What surgeries would you recommend me with my eye area ?

• +1
Yeah i see. What surgeries would you recommend me with my eye area ?

FYI I am not an expert, and this is just my opinion. Reasonable minds can and will disagree, so please seek out other opinions too.

You do have really large orbital rims, but they're helped quite a bit by the soft tissues which reduce your upper eyelid exposure nicely. Some drop-down supras would be pretty much what you're looking for there imo. Simultaneously, I can see that your infraorbital region is also lacking. For that I would recommend infraorbital rim implants. A canthoplasty afterwards to adjust your eyelid positioning would also probably be beneficial after the implants. I agree with the others in that thread though, nice eyelashes.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back