What Surgeries Should I Consider

P

pemy

Iron
I’m thinking what cosmetic surgeries if any I should get when I’m older and fully grown. For reference I’m 15 right now. I’m thinking something to address my lazy eye and non existent upper lip as well as my long philtrum and weak chin. However I’m not very familiar with plastic surgeries and process of getting one, people who are more knowledgeable please tell me what I should consider in the future

Attachments

• 5931225C-9FE8-4029-9E43-A12489786ACE.png
    5931225C-9FE8-4029-9E43-A12489786ACE.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 4C660CD3-CD19-4ADC-ABCD-0541FD0FE68A.jpeg
    4C660CD3-CD19-4ADC-ABCD-0541FD0FE68A.jpeg
    413.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2B09D6BA-1296-4BFD-85D2-9C70699FFF13.jpeg
    2B09D6BA-1296-4BFD-85D2-9C70699FFF13.jpeg
    747.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 0B3F877C-B8F4-41D5-8973-984CE367409B.jpeg
    0B3F877C-B8F4-41D5-8973-984CE367409B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and Marsiere214
You dont need bimax at 15 can fix it naturally but am to tired of telling everyone how just get the surgery bro

Nothing. Wait it out.
True. The kid should wait till he is fully developed if he wants to get anything done fr. But being completely honest at this point just softmaxx cause you're really young lad and got a lot of time to work on yourself <3 just go gym, take care of your diet, and learn how to blast roids at 16

you are currently lacking undereye support and i feel like your chin is too short and ur philtrum is too long. For now i recommend that you careermax by earning work certifications so you can afford the surgeries in the first place. Be weary of the retards on this forum who are coping with mewing, thumbpulling or with other nonesense. I also suggest that you consult with a plastic surgeon and talk to him about your problems.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and <6PSLcel
Return when this actually happens
We will guide you
he's basically almost done with puberty, he's not gonna somehow fix that garbage eye area natually, or his long philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ayusshhhh
It's not as if he's gonna be able to do something about it right now
Let him enjoy the last few years he has got
why should he wait to start fixing his shit ? nigga the whole point of looksmaxxing is to get it done as soon as possible since past 25 your social life basically ceases to exist, fuck off back to reddit with that shit advice of yours.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ayusshhhh
True. The kid should wait till he is fully developed if he wants to get anything done fr. But being completely honest at this point just softmaxx cause you're really young lad and got a lot of time to work on yourself <3 just go gym, take care of your diet, and learn how to blast roids at 16
Should I actually consider steroids? I go to the gym a decent amount (one of my posts shows a couple pics of my physique, the rate me 15 years old one)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
why should he wait to start fixing his shit ? nigga the whole point of looksmaxxing is to get it done as soon as possible since past 25 your social life basically ceases to exist, fuck off back to reddit with that shit advice of yours.
@pemy do exactly how this guy says
And update us

• +1
Reactions: pemy and <6PSLcel
And don't you dare call me "nigga" again
Not everyone is a retarded monkey boy like you

And don't you dare call me "nigga" again
Not everyone is a retarded monkey boy like you
nvm to what I said previously, gas yourself you black indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConnorTheMogger, Marsiere214 and ayusshhhh
nvm to what I said previously, gas yourself you black indian
Fucking chimpanzee I did admit I could have been wrong
But ofcourse your two digit iq brain is not capable of segregation
I shouldn't have expected much from you

how else are you going to fix that brutal eye area ?
Hopefully fix my lazy eye then eye lid surgery, honestly I don’t really care too much about the roundness or ngt cuz that’s hard to fix and girls really don’t care about it that much

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
FACE TRANSPLANT YOU FUCKING UGLY WHORE

can tell from your teeth
Idk I feel like my teeth look fine (i can only take a pic smiling cuz I’m in car, I can’t show like full bite)

Attachments

• 7DD35587-0A46-4A5D-BC21-720ED42A4E72.jpeg
    7DD35587-0A46-4A5D-BC21-720ED42A4E72.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 0
  • BF7E9DB2-C284-48F0-91CF-AB6E065D467D.jpeg
    BF7E9DB2-C284-48F0-91CF-AB6E065D467D.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Idk I feel like my teeth look fine (i can only take a pic smiling cuz I’m in car, I can’t show like full bite)
nigga how u gonna hide the reference point (rest of ur skull) but your premaxilla doesn't look asymmetric, maybe your mandible is, could also be your orbits.
You should get scans to locate the assymetry that is causing it and not jump blepharoplasties cause that shit is retarded.

Here's an example of ptosis resolving after correcting a jaw assymetry: https://www.drantipov.com/cases/corrective-jaw-surgery/oms000042/

5200 posts since July 9th 😭 imagine your potential if you put that effort into a job
My family is rich and my dad sends me money every month, i don't plan on working ever

Enjoy your pathetic MTN slave life boyo

nigga how u gonna hide the reference point (rest of ur skull) but your premaxilla doesn't look asymmetric, maybe your mandible is, could also be your orbits.
You should get scans to locate the assymetry that is causing it and not jump blepharoplasties cause that shit is retarded.

Here's an example of ptosis resolving after correcting a jaw assymetry: https://www.drantipov.com/cases/corrective-jaw-surgery/oms000042/
Mb this is it without the covering 😭

Attachments

• B0565B35-BE8B-41C9-9846-C6C9415C0B3C.png
    B0565B35-BE8B-41C9-9846-C6C9415C0B3C.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 0

That looks good but I don’t think my face is as fucked as that woman

I’m thinking what cosmetic surgeries if any I should get when I’m older and fully grown. For reference I’m 15 right now. I’m thinking something to address my lazy eye and non existent upper lip as well as my long philtrum and weak chin. However I’m not very familiar with plastic surgeries and process of getting one, people who are more knowledgeable please tell me what I should consider in the future
You shouldn’t get any surgeries now,wait till your 20 and if you’re still the same do bimax

• +1
Reactions: pemy