What surgeries should I get?

DOHC

DOHC

Disputed HTN (will rope if not lite by 2030)
I'm tired of being a 50th percentile average plain looking guy. I wanna ascend to high/true undisputed HTN. Ik i need a rhino for my ethnic nose but what else will ascend me? Please help i'm tired of being average looking. List surgeries and if possible recommend some good surgeons.

Attachments

• 48763685-E8EC-4862-BB00-9C2A01D877AD.jpeg
    48763685-E8EC-4862-BB00-9C2A01D877AD.jpeg
    484 KB · Views: 0
  • 205CF977-9DF4-4BA1-8BE4-4E57D9E1169E.jpeg
    205CF977-9DF4-4BA1-8BE4-4E57D9E1169E.jpeg
    789.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: opeggard
i think zygo implants would suit you nice

Isn't that gonna fuck up my bigonial width and eye separation ratio?
only if it's too big i think.. also you should get a scan anyways

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
eyes good, jaw decent
maybe some fillers in jaw to make them more chiseled

• +1
eyes good, jaw decent
maybe some fillers in jaw to make them more chiseled
Thanks bhai. Yt it would ascend me to low chadlite or maybe high htn?

zygo implants
rhino
oto?
haircut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, coisbhai, lebesgue and 1 other person
lefort 3

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: opeggard, DOHC and lebesgue
I wouldn‘t even do surgery in your place, i would softmax the fuck outta myself, like go and get huge, dripped out, and fix your dry hair. Istwg just softmax the shit outta yourself you‘ll have chad smv in brazil

I wouldn‘t even do surgery in your place, i would softmax the fuck outta myself, like go and get huge, dripped out, and fix your dry hair. Istwg just softmax the shit outta yourself you‘ll have chad smv in brazil
jfl im in the us tho how would my smv be here?

I'm tired of being a 50th percentile average plain looking guy. I wanna ascend to high/true undisputed HTN. Ik i need a rhino for my ethnic nose but what else will ascend me? Please help i'm tired of being average looking. List surgeries and if possible recommend some good surgeons.
btw I would say you are a true HTN

• +1
but yeah to the zygos and the haircut. I do think he should get a cooler haircut like some sort of taper. He should definitely neckmaxx too
Yh what would you rate now vs after zygos neckmaxx and taper?

post an example of what you consider to not be recessed you coping dalit. I asked bgm and some other guys from here and they said i have zero recession

definitely chadlite bro. you have a lot of good features already. like good jaw, good skin, good eyes (esp pfl), good lips, etc

you can definitely slay with only softmaxxing if you are a decent height

you can definitely slay with only softmaxxing if you are a decent height
im 5'10 and i fraud 6' with lifts and decent shoes

• JFL
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
post an example of what you consider to not be recessed you coping dalit. I asked bgm and some other guys from here and they said i have zero recession
keep coping buddy boyo

• Ugh..
uncanny valley

Last edited:
bhai if you aren't using lifts are you even trying?
lifts are just uncomfortable. and 1 or 2 inches of height arent worth the uncomfortableness. i dont need leifts i feel at 6 2.

lifts are just uncomfortable. and 1 or 2 inches of height arent worth the uncomfortableness. i dont need leifts i feel at 6 2.
It felt uncomfortable at first but i got used to it tbh

Alr what do you think i am psl-wise and how much can i ascend ?
just fix the eyeborws hair and neck and dont squint in photos as it does increase ur uncanny ness. otherwise your skin is on point and i dont see your face shape changing if its fully functional and you have no bite and breathing issues.

• +1
just fix the eyeborws hair and neck and dont squint in photos as it does increase ur uncanny ness. otherwise your skin is on point and i dont see your face shape changing if its fully functional and you have no bite and breathing issues.
Thanks Bhai

• +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
jordan-barrett-very-thin-milan-fashion-week-14-january-2023-show-fendi-youtube-0-17-jpeg.2100489

and this is you, do you notice it sweetheart ?

he's got a decent maxilla though maybe not god tier like barrett but decent

• +1
jordan-barrett-very-thin-milan-fashion-week-14-january-2023-show-fendi-youtube-0-17-jpeg.2100489

and this is you, do you notice it sweetheart ?

Yeah his zygos are more protruded than mine but barrett has god tier forward growth tho. Like barrett mogging my side doesn't mean im fucking recessed

damn you look like funky flamingo

Yeah his zygos are more protruded than mine but barrett has god tier forward growth tho. Like barrett mogging my side doesn't mean im fucking recessed
Jfl if you not compare yourself to male models
and yes ur maxilla is a little bit recessed

• Ugh..
Jfl if you not compare yourself to male models
and yes ur maxilla is a little bit recessed
Maybe my zygos are are but my lower maxilla extends far beyond my glabella and my infras are forward nothing zygo implants cannot fix.. btw what side measurements are used to check for upper maxillary recession aside from convexity and orbital vector?

Last edited: