What surgeries will fix my subhuman face?

Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye

Iron
I fucking hate my nose and my jaw. They just look uncanny. There is no harmony. I dont know if I should go for rhinoplasty AND bimax or just do implants and rhino? Its so fucking over. I know that I have an underbite and a jew nose but I'm worried the rhinoplasty guy will make my nose so small that it looks gay.

Also yeah my eyes are death tier. I might be able to fix that with under eye implants.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 442503089_971260721394356_5589423676049495455_n.jpg
    442503089_971260721394356_5589423676049495455_n.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 436198736_782658346988202_1143375446759096988_n.jpg
    436198736_782658346988202_1143375446759096988_n.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 445849007_1201784881174693_6772426560266125053_n.jpg
    445849007_1201784881174693_6772426560266125053_n.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Asspear and Aero
I fucking hate my nose and my jaw. They just look uncanny. There is no harmony. I dont know if I should go for rhinoplasty AND bimax or just do implants and rhino? Its so fucking over. I know that I have an underbite and a jew nose but I'm worried the rhinoplasty guy will make my nose so small that it looks gay.

Also yeah my eyes are death tier. I might be able to fix that with under eye implants.
Any suggestions?

View attachment 2964156
start with rhino,obo , fillers and implants for jaw and orbital decompression

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Soychadcell, Monobloc and bndar.337
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, Mrxshmallow, wastedspermcel and 1 other person
OP doesn't look bad imo, interesting to know his bf. He also looks bloated. I can see benefit from softmaxxing + cantho

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Monobloc
Looks like Sean O’Pry side profile in the second picture

Rhino + cantho + chin implant and his is good to go

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc

Any suggestions?
start with rhino,obo , fillers and implants for jaw and orbital decompression
Firstly, don't listen to this nigga he is a fucking retard that regurgitates. You do NOT need OBO.

Anyway doesn't look like you have any bite issues (maybe slight overbite) you just have low bone mass. The reason your chin looks weird is because of the short mentolabial angle. Needs antero-inferior advancement genioplasty. If you really care that much, you could get aesthetic double jaw surgery (prob needs counterclockwise rotation to create anteface) cuz ur lower third looks kinda short. If you do choose to get djs make sure to ask for angle widening for BSSO because your mandible looks kinda narrow.

Midface forward growth is not optimal for your face you probably want SNA so paranasal implants and rhinoplasty will add convexity to your profile while fixing your convex nose.

Needs lid retraction surgery and canthoplasty. Right eye needs more than the left. Since your upper maxilla is recessed, look into saddled infraorbital implants. (Despite what the other faggot said about orbital decompression it WON'T do anything it'll just make it look worse because your bone itself is recessed, not your eyeballs being too forward in your orbits)

For lip your lip width doesn't look too good nor does the contour, V-Y lip augmentation

And yeah that'll fix all your main problems, the rest is nitpick

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Asspear
Firstly, don't listen to this nigga he is a fucking retard that regurgitates. You do NOT need OBO.

Anyway doesn't look like you have any bite issues (maybe slight overbite) you just have low bone mass. The reason your chin looks weird is because of the short mentolabial angle. Needs antero-inferior advancement genioplasty. If you really care that much, you could get aesthetic double jaw surgery (prob needs counterclockwise rotation to create anteface) cuz ur lower third looks kinda short. If you do choose to get djs make sure to ask for angle widening for BSSO because your mandible looks kinda narrow.

Midface forward growth is not optimal for your face you probably want SNA so paranasal implants and rhinoplasty will add convexity to your profile while fixing your convex nose.

Needs lid retraction surgery and canthoplasty. Right eye needs more than the left. Since your upper maxilla is recessed, look into saddled infraorbital implants.

For lip your lip width doesn't look too good nor does the contour, V-Y lip augmentation

Can you please elaborate for angle jaw widening during BSSO?

Can you please elaborate for angle jaw widening during BSSO?
Yes, it's kinda complicated as you're affecting the position of your condyles and adding more stress onto them, but it's just a case of rotating the rami from the BSSO split.

Honestly atp I would just get wraparound jaw implants

Yes, it's kinda complicated as you're affecting the position of your condyles and adding more stress onto them, but it's just a case of rotating the rami from the BSSO split.View attachment 2965702

Honestly atp I would just get wraparound jaw implants
So it's basically a ramus widening? Ramieri and pagnoni so this

• +1

Needs lid retraction surgery and canthoplasty. Right eye needs more than the left. Since your upper maxilla is recessed, look into saddled infraorbital implants. (Despite what the other faggot said about orbital decompression it WON'T do anything it'll just make it look worse because your bone itself is recessed, not your eyeballs being too forward in your orbits)

I agree with the vast majority of this - especially regarding OBO. IMO, not something you should worry about.

I think you can create most of what you're probably looking for without full DJS. I'd say some properly shaped gonion implants combined with the genio mentioned above will get a phenomenal result for the lower third. On the other hand, if you already have an under-bite then it might be worth getting anyway (doesn't look too severe from these pictures though).

Definitely a rhino. I'm not 100% sold on the paranasals, but I can also see where they'd come into play.

I absolutely agree on the saddled infraorbitals. I would personally get those first, and then determine afterwards what soft-tissues are needed. I've seen infra results where the soft tissues had significant change just with the implants alone, so I would hesitate to do too much before seeing where the implants alone would get you.

If you follow what Monobloc said I think you're more-or-less set. It's literally never over unless you give up.

• +1
I think a lefort that includes the ANS might straighten out the nose, plus give some more midface projection.

That mentolabial fold suggests a recessed jaw / compensatory protruded chin combination, so lower jaw surgery may be needed, especially if the lefort 1 is performed.

To be honest it’s not that bad though and you could probably cope with some filler work just fine.

As for the eye area, your main issue is a negative canthal tilt so I’d consider canthoplasty.