What surgeries will widen the mandible

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
What surgeries make your jaw wider, aka the mandible. I have a very as fuck narrow jaw. I would majorly benefit from anything that I can do to widen it.

Besides custom wrap around jaw implants does anything else widen the jaw? Thanks

Op you have asked out 49 obese girls and couldn't land one date, to where you made an imgur compilation an documented each one of them

You need brain transplant srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
IMDO ; side wing osteotomies ; fillers permanent ones like bellafill, or fat graft not sure about the results tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Your jaw isnt narrow nigga I rate you on PM. Don't go for a osteotomy, your jaw is good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Your jaw isnt narrow nigga I rate you on PM. Don't go for a osteotomy, your jaw is good enough.
what????? my jaw is my worst feature

are you sure u rated the right person?

what????? my jaw is my worst feature

are you sure u rated the right person?
Look into your conversations. Your jaw look normal. Are you looking at it from mirror or photos?

Look into your conversations. Your jaw look normal. Are you looking at it from mirror or photos?
my jaw definitely isn't normal, its my worst facial feature

I've had friends do morphs where they only morphed my jaw and chin and I looked like a different person

Gonial angle implants , is much cheaper than custom wrap around

Jingle bells,
Batman smells
Robin laid an egg,
the batmobil lost a wheel
and the Joker got away

Gonial would be an option,been looking into them myself for lowering the angle of the jaw, off the shelf from Eppley are around 7k us not sure about customs. Can use peek also seen some impressive results from Europe.

Besides custom wrap around jaw implants does anything else widen the jaw?
The title implied that you were looking for surgical methods to widen the lower dental arch.

If you only want to have a wide jaw then you don't even need to waste your money on surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel and Deleted member 685
Realize this.

Get on the right side of reality.

Go out, get drunk and socialize.

Create experiences that you will remember. They will build up a life you never could envisage.

Perpetuate yourself. Perpetuate your actions.

Advice: Be completely introspective. If you care about all this bullshit behind your computer at home. It's getting you nowhere.

Acknowledge yourself. Be self aware but be daring if the consensus makes sense. You know what the fuck I'm trying to say.

You're scared. Stop fooling yourself. Be un-hypocritical and just focus creating experiences. That will make you happy. Rotting away and fantasizing over Taban/Eppley bullshit is not the way to go. You know that.

Risk/Reward becomes easier as your life becomes easier. Your mind can totally change, to a point that your mind can't even conjure up what it can change to. Surgery fantasizers and opt-out pussies. Do it for yourself.

Is the ultimate barrier in your life to be scared of separate instances of rejection which you then manifest negatively. Or is your true fear that your life will be nothing and forgettable. Do not let your life be nothing and forgettable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Administrator, Deleted member 3202 and her
What surgeries make your jaw wider, aka the mandible. I have a very as fuck narrow jaw. I would majorly benefit from anything that I can do to widen it.

Besides custom wrap around jaw implants does anything else widen the jaw? Thanks
jaw angle implant 4000 dollars
custom jaw implants 10k dollars
side wing osteotomy 4000 dollars
fat graft 2500 dollars (but you have to do it twice if too much fat fades away)

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Sidewing/Chin wing
Gonioplasty
IMDO
Implants
Filler
Ramus rotation