what surgeries would ascend me based on my ratios

A

alaind

Iron
based on my ratios. what surgeries would ascend me the most? what would be the reason of looking avarage at best with these many good ratios ? I literally adjusted everything on the website to get most accurate results but these results doesnt sound logical to me.

Midface ratio :1.05 slightly too compact midface
Facial width to height ratio : 2.06 perfect
Chin to philtrum ratio: 2.23 perfect
Canthal tilt left -1°, right -1° : horribly downwards eyes
Mouth to nose ratio :1.58: perfect
Bigonial width: 1.16 slightly too narrow jaw
Lip ratio: 1.6 perfect
Eye separation ratio: 0.49 perfect
Eye to mouth angle : 49° slightly too wide apart eyes
Lower third height :1.26 perfect
Palpebral fissure length : left 3.67, right 3.68 perfect

vaginoplasty

• JFL
Reactions: yolan
Gray level thread since he fails to understand that Harmony >>> every feature by itself

You must show the photo or nobody Can realistically help you

What if your hairstyle or coloring are the main failos? Acne?

Gray level thread since he fails to understand that Harmony >>> every feature by itself

Bad take. Ratios can and should be fixed with surgeries if bad. He should focus on fixing his red area failos, and the others in accordance to harmony.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dendoni

I have curly taper fade hair with good volume and hairline isnt bad. caucasion coloring. and for my acne I am on accutane and its almost gone

• Hmm...
I have curly taper fade hair with good volume and hairline isnt bad. caucasion coloring. and for my acne I am on accutane and its almost gone
As i said it is very hard to judge by description, Also if you use selfie, the all your proportions are different irl

Bad take. Ratios can and should be fixed with surgeries if bad. He should focus on fixing his red area failos, and the others in accordance to harmony.
6629559822bbf6fdf5d5755c90fbb765
09346861c394480296d69b349ec81468

If you took his proportions, you would advice him to rope, yet he mogs the whole forum irl, you see?

Harmony >>> everything else

As i said it is very hard to judge by description, Also if you use selfie, the all your proportions are different irl
photo is taken in wedding with professional camera. my face isnt as narrow as phone selfie on that picture. but I will for sure not share my face in this website

• +1
photo is taken in wedding with professional camera. my face isnt as narrow as phone selfie on that picture. but I will for sure not share my face in this website
Then you know, hard to judge, Also you Can be terrible recessed, but front view might not show it

Then you know, hard to judge, Also you Can be terrible recessed, but front view might not show it
Imo I don't have bad recession from side either. My main issue is I think lower set cheekbones. They cause a bit of hollowness under eyes too

• +1
Imo I don't have bad recession from side either. My main issue is I think lower set cheekbones. They cause a bit of hollowness under eyes too
Use volufilline then, to get a bit more fat

We realistically can't help you more, it would be just guessing game

Use volufilline then, to get a bit more fat

We realistically can't help you more, it would be just guessing game
Did you try it? Is it legit?

• Hmm...
Did you try it? Is it legit?
Personally not, but heard a lot of things and read a lot of reviews

Some people do not have results, some do, it might take quite a long time to work

It won't create a lot of volume like filler, so if you have quite big undereyes, it might not hide it completelly

I guess you are right, 97% of forum with looks and 100% with status
Yup. Status is cope because then girls are attracted to your fame and money and not how you look

• Hmm...
Yup. Status is cope because then girls are attracted to your fame and money and not how you look
Not quite, it is halo effect, therefore it is mostly distortion of the idea of yo

Like people would kill their children for god, even tho they never Seen him

MV5BMjI3ODkxMjU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk2Njk3MTE V1
2f64dcc38adf0d6e86320c042f0d5528

Status is like whiter skín in india

• JFL
Reactions: CookieGuy
based on my ratios. what surgeries would ascend me the most? what would be the reason of looking avarage at best with these many good ratios ? I literally adjusted everything on the website to get most accurate results but these results doesnt sound logical to me.

Midface ratio :1.05 slightly too compact midface
Facial width to height ratio : 2.06 perfect
Chin to philtrum ratio: 2.23 perfect
Canthal tilt left -1°, right -1° : horribly downwards eyes
Mouth to nose ratio :1.58: perfect
Bigonial width: 1.16 slightly too narrow jaw
Lip ratio: 1.6 perfect
Eye separation ratio: 0.49 perfect
Eye to mouth angle : 49° slightly too wide apart eyes
Lower third height :1.26 perfect
Palpebral fissure length : left 3.67, right 3.68 perfect
i used a pic of damian kater and he only got 3 perfect, this is bs don’t waste ur time

it’s cope i used a photo as a sub5 and he got 6 perfect let me rate you

i used a pic of damian kater and he only got 3 perfect, this is bs don’t waste ur time
Did you adjust the arrows? Ai doesn't get it right you have to adjust