What surgeries would fix my side profile?

M

makeshiftttt

Iron
IMG 0194

I hate the way my side profile looks. What surgeries would give me a jawline similar to Cameron Alborzian?

Unknown

• JFL
Reactions: retardedcel, Accelerator, maxxmclooks and 2 others
To be honest, I don't even know how the hell you change the gonial angle, but you need to improve that too, the chin

Does it look like my lower jaw is recessed or just my chin? I have lip incompetence

Eye area for sure.
Lachowski has +0.50 PSL, with the eye area of Sean O' Pry
InShot 20240711 061427736

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and bingustik
brutal. despite your shit lower third your upper third is actually your biggest issue and its close to impossible to fix. Need brow ridge implant and frontal bone implant.

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Ain no way nigger just rope and reincarnate no surgeries saving this

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
How about we start with finding someone of your same race to compare to?

You are going to need a genio + implants.
Cope race response.
In general terms the facial improvement he's really looking for is just a facial upswing that already kills two birds with one stone. Less gonial angle and forward grown looking maxilla which would help support his undereye. Unfortunately there is nothing mewing can do for you now it's too late.

I don’t think it’s completely over for me,

This guy had a side profile similar to mine and got a really strong jawline after a procedure; not sure which.

IMG 0198

Can you guys take a guess at what he had done?

I don’t think it’s completely over for me,

This guy had a side profile similar to mine and got a really strong jawline after a procedure; not sure which.

View attachment 3025778

Can you guys take a guess at what he had done?
Pumped full of fillers. You’re just borrowing better looks with fillers.

brutal. despite your shit lower third your upper third is actually your biggest issue and its close to impossible to fix. Need brow ridge implant and frontal bone implant.
Giga cope surgeries with 0 smv boost or even noticeable effect. Peak psl meme

Pumped full of fillers. You’re just borrowing better looks with fillers.
Ok. I’m gonna visit an orthodontist because I have a lot of jaw issues. Hopefully they can recommend jaw surgery for me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
rebornmaxx

its over u, u look like indian and a somali had a baby, two worst phenos in the world

nothing you do will fix that:lul:

rebornmaxx

its over u, u look like indian and a somali had a baby, two worst phenos in the world

rebornmaxx

Sure bro. You have From Agatha in your bio. Your a loser with nothing better to do

Ok. I’m gonna visit an orthodontist because I have a lot of jaw issues. Hopefully they can recommend jaw surgery for me.
Tell them you want to pursue jaw surgery to fix your bite. If not find another ortho that will.

Giga cope surgeries with 0 smv boost or even noticeable effect. Peak psl meme
rounded and browridgeless forehead is insanely feminizing. And lack of brow projection greatly effects the potential projection of your lower third, effecting how good your jaw can become.