what surgeries would i need to look like my morph?

tato00_0

tato00_0

Iron
i’m still in high school so obv i can’t do anything yet nor would i want to (expect slight lip filler to fix my cursed philtrum), so when im old enough, my face developes some more, and i get down to 10% bf, what surgeries would i need to get to look like my morph of myself? also, lmk if there’s smth else that could make me look better

Attachments

• IMG_3846.jpeg
    IMG_3846.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3873.jpeg
    IMG_3873.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
i’m still in high school so obv i can’t do anything yet nor would i want to (expect slight lip filler to fix my cursed philtrum), so when im old enough, my face developes some more, and i get down to 10% bf, what surgeries would i need to get to look like my morph of myself? also, lmk if there’s smth else that could make me look better
your side already looks quite good tho
what exactly is the issue here?

your side already looks quite good tho
what exactly is the issue here?
my nose is slightly downturned, i have an unprojected philtrum, a small chin, and when im not looking up how i am in the photo im borderline recessed. idk maybe im js looking too far into it

Rhino and lip filler i think they're pretty obvious, chin implant too

• +1
Reactions: tato00_0