What surgeries?

R

romm2el

Master
Recently i saw a becky become stacy

And i Wonder whats the equivalent male equivalent of that. What surgeries should i get to become chad tho
20240620 224033

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Head transplant bro
U got caught with a weed pack, u stay in hostel rooms u havent posted a single pic of ur face ,do i need to continue? Lmfao atp ur life is like shit they even called your parents, feels bad for u tbh, not even suicide can save u

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
U got caught with a weed pack, u stay in hostel rooms u havent posted a single pic of ur face ,do i need to continue? Lmfao atp ur life is like shit they even called your parents, feels bad for u tbh, not even suicide can save u
Only weed was caught they didn't caught 8stamps of MDMA and 2grams of diemethylecadmium lol

I'm lucky that didn't caught

Only weed was caught they didn't caught 8stamps of MDMA and 2grams of diemethylecadmium lol

I'm lucky that didn't caught
I'm subhuman and I posted my pic but only brahminboss saw it

More like becky become troon looking ahh💀. Extremly uncanny.
And you wont become chad after any surgeries jfl at you for thinking this. Just as almost noone becomes chad because of surgeries.
And according to my autostic analysis of yourface you could do genio (you seem recessed, correct me if wrong) MAYBE rhino (but rhino only after genio). And that IMO is all you can do. Wont become chad but the geniou could help massivly. Can you also post side profile?
And last advice is that dont get surgery planning from us autist on .org but see some surgery consultant.

Reincarnation.

More like becky become troon looking ahh💀. Extremly uncanny.
And you wont become chad after any surgeries jfl at you for thinking this. Just as almost noone becomes chad because of surgeries.
And according to my autostic analysis of yourface you could do genio (you seem recessed, correct me if wrong) MAYBE rhino (but rhino only after genio). And that IMO is all you can do. Wont become chad but the geniou could help massivly. Can you also post side profile?
And last advice is that dont get surgery planning from us autist on .org but see some surgery consultant.
MUH chad MUH Stacy, that's the only thing you care about

Have you thought about that everyone has 8 hour screen time daily, that there's no community, that you can't own property, or the social isolation getting even worse by AI, so have you thought about that fuck face?

MUH chad MUH Stacy, that's the only thing you care about

Have you thought about that everyone has 8 hour screen time daily, that there's no community, that you can't own property, or the social isolation getting even worse by AI, so have you thought about that fuck face?
I just tried to answer his question the nest I could