D

Deleted member 23804

Sphinx
I think it may be over…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
959C4EE9 1C06 4A39 82C4 BC8FE5A69849

brain transplant

it's called reroll surgery where you tie a rope around your neck and jump down from a chair. When you wake up the surgery is done

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: InSplit, Haydez and Deleted member 23804
Skull Implants

Bonesmash every bone in your body

you will need to have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make yourself an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.