What surgery could help me?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
Other than leanmaxx what shoulx i do? Was thinking fat graft for dark circles, bimax , cheekbone jaw implants

I would recommend ropemaxxing since its fucking over boyo

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Rea, Feltijon, Rimaxtis and 2 others
if lean, with bimax and rhino and some supraorbitals would be HTN

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and adyyyyyyyyyy
That will probably not work. Can't see the side profile...so maybe you don't need bimax.

The good: Lips, ears, eye color

Things to fix: nasal width (rhino), UEE (supraorbital implants), Undereye area (fat transfer), jawline (Bimax or Impants)

Don't see a reason to adjust the malar area.

Nah but realistically you got not ONE good feature, so 20 piece lefort 4 could do it
please leave greycel im seeing you everywhere

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
i hate greycells because i used to be hated when i was a greycell
I will hate on greys too once im not one no more, when am i not a greycel no more tho?

That will probably not work. Can't see the side profile...so maybe you don't need bimax.

Things to fix: nasal width (rhino), UEE (supraorbital implants), Undereye area (fat transfer), jawline (Bimax or Impants)

so to get nosejob? my nose seems small but if im in a mirror far away it looks better,

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn
I will hate on greys too once im not one no more, when am i not a greycel no more tho?
after 2023 its gonna be very hard not to be but if you stay until 2025 u might be better but post good posts

after 2023 its gonna be very hard not to be but if you stay until 2025 u might be better but post good posts
What are good posts?

4255533 10001960201
4255537 1000196022

Get thicker eyebrows and longer, lose weight and grow out hair, do not do anything else yet, you will most likely not need it

Do not listen to every autist here that will list you 10 surgeries

holy fuck how did u manage that?? geniunely tried to photoshop myself but coudlnt make it
FaceApp app, you can download it in google store

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
You can make tik tok hair style type
i ordered derma roller and minox and eyebrow dye is it all i need? tbf my dream look is shorter hair w goatee but ill try yours recommedation

i ordered derma roller and minox and eyebrow dye is it all i need? tbf my dream look is shorter hair w goatee but ill try yours recommedation
4255533 10001960202

It is quite alright that way as well

• +1
4255533 100019602011
4255537 10001960221

Longer hair + goatee looks good as well bro

cheers bro , myb ill only get darm circles surgery cuz they re horrific ( u cant see them in these pics?
I can, but the amount of difference they do is not that big

• +1
rope subhuman

• JFL
all that to be capped at low HTN, fucking brutal
Hardly anyone on this forum actually get's surgery but it's not some silver bullet. You get at most +2 PSL from surgery (no OBO, lefort 2 etc.)

Hardly anyone on this forum actually get's surgery but it's not some silver bullet. You get at most +2 PSL from surgery (no OBO, lefort 2 etc.)
"Hardly anyone on this forum actually get's surgery" and it comes from a fucking greycel

Greycels are the only ones getting the surgery nigga. I actually did them. Mfs be on here with 10,000 posts and too afraid to get bimax.