What surgery do i need to make the right side the same as the lefg1? Fuck fillers and fuck implants?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5385, needsurgeryasap and 5 others
Give me some suggestions for what precisely would add soke weight to my right sided maxilla. Its flat as fuck and not forward and up like the left. In turn i have a weaker under eye support there which leaves the eyelid drooping and weaker overall development

Unilateral surgery

everyone has asymmetry to an extent. If you fix your asymmetry your PSL won't change significantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
this is what PSL autism does to a nigga
i barely notice a thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7098, joeveniro and 4 others
OP is confirmed mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 10524, BradAniston and 2 others
why are you so opposed frontally to heterosexuality?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
Why are u whispering to me Ravi?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3043
everyone has asymmetry to an extent. If you fix your asymmetry your PSL won't change significantly

Believe me it will.

I'll go on Omega for just an example and if I'm left-side posing, they're all fiddling with their hair and like oh he's cute and then when I'm right-side posing it's either 'ugh' or 'ew' and instant skip.

All depending on whether my left or right cheek is facing the web camera. Now if that is 'barely anything' and just a little bit of general asymmetry then why would there be such a contrast in the reactions?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043
OP is confirmed mentalcel

I've had pussy when I was younger. Decent as well. I just wanna look good now in my late 20s. I can't run cute boy game anymore. JBs aren't on the market for me. I can't red light therapy (Collagen) max forever. Need bones going into ya 30s. Right? Or wrong?

Believe me it will.

I'll go on Omega for just an example and if I'm left-side posing, they're all fiddling with their hair and like oh he's cute and then when I'm right-side posing it's either 'ugh' or 'ew' and instant skip.

All depending on whether my left or right cheek is facing the web camera. Now if that is 'barely anything' and just a little bit of general asymmetry then why would there be such a contrast in the reactions?
or just make both sides GL ..

just face people in one angle theory

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 6908
RAVI NOO yOU ARe BeautFul the Way you Are KING!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6908
Believe me it will.

proof or didn't happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and The Bleach Pill
no surgery for your pheno, its brutally over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
my point is to say that it's not noticeable until proof, u have way bigger failos to fix

Yeah my drooping right sided eyelid which is caused by the receeded maxilla on my right , you genius.lol

• +1
Yeah my drooping right sided eyelid which is caused by the receeded maxilla on my right , you genius.lol
maxila beeing linked to the eyelid is mostly cope. Fix your eye area that's it, with taban.
Other than that if you really want an organic osteotomy go for a modified Lefort3 that is less invasive than a lefort 1.

maxila beeing linked to the eyelid is mostly cope. Fix your eye area that's it, with taban.
Other than that if you really want an organic osteotomy go for a modified Lefort3 that is less invasive than a lefort 1.

You're talking nonsense. How is it cope? So it's just total coincidence then that my right-eye is drooping and it's my right maxilla that is receded? Think about this logically dude. It's proven. This is well known knowledge around the looks theory community. The maxilla controls a lot of the other areas of your face as it acts as an almost 'hinge'. It's not cope. If anything it';s blackpill to admit it. I've seen photos on Lookism of guys who had corrected their maxilla and their drooping eyelids improved.

I intend on fixing my slight canthal tilts, but drooping eye surgery is completely different and separate to canthoplasty and can actually make the droopy eyelid worse. Which is why I wanna FIRST get this maxilla fixed AND THEN look at ptosis surgery AND THEN canthoplasty.

• +1
Look

And this was when I was 21% bf

I'm now 17

are you in prison

Look

And this was when I was 21% bf

I'm now 17

all i see in this video, unless you'r squinching, are massive UEE and ptosis, no scleralshow, no droppy eyelid, no NCT.

all i see in this video, unless you'r squinching, are massive UEE and ptosis, no scleralshow, no droppy eyelid, no NCT.

Isn't ptosis and drooping eyelid one and the same bruv?

• +1
Isn't ptosis and drooping eyelid one and the same bruv?
no it isn't. Usually droppy eyelid is refered only for the lower eyelid. And, when it is for the upper it's more likely linked to the cantalt tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
no it isn't. Usually droppy eyelid is refered only for the lower eyelid. And, when it is for the upper it's more likely linked to the cantalt tilt.

Ok so ill go maxillary positioning fix on right side and then ptsosis on right eye and canthoplasty on left eye for canthal tilt which has arisen in recent years from ageing.

Which brings it in Singapore to a grand whopping total of what exactly?

Bump. Help.

Face asymmetry is the last of your problems

You're talking nonsense. How is it cope? So it's just total coincidence then that my right-eye is drooping and it's my right maxilla that is receded? Think about this logically dude. It's proven. This is well known knowledge around the looks theory community. The maxilla controls a lot of the other areas of your face as it acts as an almost 'hinge'. It's not cope. If anything it';s blackpill to admit it. I've seen photos on Lookism of guys who had corrected their maxilla and their drooping eyelids improved.

I intend on fixing my slight canthal tilts, but drooping eye surgery is completely different and separate to canthoplasty and can actually make the droopy eyelid worse. Which is why I wanna FIRST get this maxilla fixed AND THEN look at ptosis surgery AND THEN canthoplasty.

wtf is this broscience lmfao?? everyone has asymmetry, a mm or so of maxillary cant isnt going to make ur whole face noticeably different. jfl how tf do u intend to get ur maxilla 'fixed' anways, theres no one procedure that moves the bone in the direction u want anyways. also ur ptosis and canthal tilt arent rly that bad, its mainly ur very low ipd and undereye that destroys ur eye area.