What surgery do I need?

sqwertyl

sqwertyl

Iron
Hi guys,

My jaw has antegonial notch and I think my face is downward grown. I also have slight underbite and crossbite but can fix with Invisalign.

Do I need bimax with CCW or just braces?

My nose also has a slight hump due to recession. I've been trying to mew to fix it but it's only gotten slightly better.

I also have slight bimaxillary protrusion but I extracted my wisdom teeth which helped a bit. I still have some space back there so can pull teeth back further although not sure if that's the correct fix.

Please any advice? Do I need headgear or thumb pulling or belt pulling. Sorry I'm newbie. Is it even fixable?

Have a really short ramus and large gonial angle as well. Not sure if I can fix either.

Photo for reference:

Snapchat 1429667270

Unbfrauded. Trying to keep neck straight:

Snapchat 737942865

Sorry for low quality photos also can't see jawline too clearly cuz kind of fat.

Anyways any tips would be appreciated.

Also how bad is it on scale of 1 to 10.

Thank you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and NZb6Air
Lefort 2 + 1 + BSSO + Genio + Jaw angle implants

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, imnotincelcore, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
So no CCW?

Also for the Genio would that help with the gonial angle or antegonial notch at all?

And instead of the Lefort 2 would infraorbital implants be enough with the Lefort 1?

Also would some kind of headgear protraction device give a similar result or totally different?

Same Q with belt pulling or thumb pulling, or would that only target the lower maxilla.

Thank you again.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
So no CCW?
possible
Also for the Genio would that help with the gonial angle or antegonial notch at all?
jaw angle implants/BSSO
And instead of the Lefort 2 would infraorbital implants be enough with the Lefort 1?
no cause they can't mimick nasion projection, i can't tell if u really need it tho
headgear protraction
useless in adults, the only thing i know is Dr Richard Ting saying headgear instantly after MSE can work
Same Q with belt pulling or thumb pulling, or would that only target the lower maxilla.
useless

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, sqwertyl, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person