What surgery I need for slay in tinder?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
I want slay in tinder but need surgerys for this. What i need?

Rope around your thick neck

First before considering any surgery, you *need* to leanmaxx, your current BF% is just too high to show your facial structure.

After leanmaxxing, consider Bimaxillary Osteotomy (also known as bimax) for a sharper jaw.

Also please focus on skincare.

First before considering any surgery, you *need* to leanmaxx, your current BF% is just too high to show your facial structure.

After leanmaxxing, consider Bimaxillary Osteotomy (also known as bimax) for a sharper jaw.

Also please focus on skincare.
17% bodyfat is too high?
My skin is bad?

17% bodyfat is too high?
My skin is bad?
Looks like your genetics are just shit, all that fat is deposited in your face and it looks like you are 25 percent BF.
Not bad but could be better.

Looks like your genetics are just shit, all that fat is deposited in your face and it looks like you are 25 percent BF.
Not bad but could be better.
Over for my genetic

Mate you have asked this shit literally 100 times. Why haven't you planned surgery yet ?

you need an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian, Deleted member 21048 and Deleted member 17244
Mate you have asked this shit literally 100 times. Why haven't you planned surgery yet ?
Almost anyone give
you need an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
Only this? Lifefuel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, Lightskinindian and Deleted member 17244
brain liposuction

• JFL
Reactions: Torb
sir, i'm currently tinder slayer/brad. I leanmaxxed to show off my charismatic structure, with gym to add onto the testosterone 'look.' for you, i would start with leanmaxxing and growing long hair

For slay you need cold shower and haicut. Also need smile more

its too soon to say, bro needs to leanmaxx first. debloat as well with longer hair. if youre still questioning after that then the conclusion: it's over.