What surgery is best for my case? Genio? Wrap around? Bimax?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Screenshot 20221113 121152

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
I know submentalplasty would be good, but the other surgeris would pull up my submental as well so will only consider it afterwards if i still need it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Adonis and aBetterMii
Lower set brows, better undereyes, and more chin projection would help you. Don't go overboard with it though you face is already good. I know you want emo girls and emo girls don't like big bones, they like soft prettyboy look or sharp but narrow mysterious look so don't increase robusticity for emo girls imo just try to look more mysterious or soft.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, chrisN and aBetterMii
@DoctorLooksmax @Mogpogs @LightSkinNoob

bimax genio

• +1
Reactions: twilight and aBetterMii
Lower set brows, better undereyes, and more chin projection would help you. Don't go overboard with it though you face is already good. I know you want emo girls and emo girls don't like big bones, they like soft prettyboy look or sharp but narrow mysterious look so don't increase robusticity for emo girls imo just try to look more mysterious or soft.
Screenshot 20221111 222141

Am softboy in this?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Screenshot 20221007 183850

What is my rating in this pix

• +1
Looks like you have an overbite but it’s not noticable from your front so bimax would barely ascend you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and aBetterMii
Looks like you have an overbite but it’s not noticable from your front so bimax would barely ascend you tbh
So genio then submental if my jawline still isnt as sharp?

7/10, chadlite imo. Of course people here will disagree bc muh muh uee but your face looks perfectly balanced between robust and soft kinda like chico in front view.
How old do i look? And my height is 6'1 if that effects it

@Patient A @Xangsane @eduardkoopman @enchanted_elixir

How old do i look? And my height is 6'1 if that effects it
You look 21. Your height does not affect facial rating but it helps your SMV.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Joined Aug 22, 2021
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing forum list
Posts11,064Reputation13,608Points123

A side profile picture isn’t a lot to go off… all I can say is a genio maybe.
I sent other pics of me in this thread

I sent other pics of me in this thread
The other ones aren’t even rateable, you cover your face, look away from the camera lens etc.

Some good advice would be to stop posing like a faggot when you are trying to get surgery advice
Those arent really for PSL rating but SMV/appeal rating
Screenshot 20220930 194549

This is more neutral

• Woah
Do you have negative orbital vector or positive? Cant tell from your head tilt

I don't know why you are on here tbh you objectively mog 95% of users in that pic. Only slight eye area improvements for irl chad.

• Hmm...
Fixing your hair should be your priority, surgery isnt necessary, you are gl enough

I don't know why you are on here tbh you objectively mog 95% of users in that pic. Only slight eye area improvements for irl chad.
bro i swear these people are too gl for this site just found another gl op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and HarrierDuBois
Fixing your hair should be your priority, surgery isnt necessary, you are gl enough
I go for emo/alt girl appeal so long fuffy hair is better for that no?

bro i swear these people are too gl for this site just found another gl op
I know, these are just mentalcels with low confidence and high inhib. Feel bad for them bc I recognize a lot of myself in them. Had a chadlite in pms asking for his PSL like man get outta here rn and slay on tinder.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, chrisN and aBetterMii
Do you have negative orbital vector or positive? Cant tell from your head tilt
I have brutal NCT idk about vectir unlesd thats same thing, canthoplasty is already on menu for neutral tilt

If i was IRL chad id get good results on OLD or girls approaching me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
I go for emo/alt girl appeal so long fuffy hair is better for that no?
no get a heavy fringe or perm just use prettyboys to inspire your haircut, it increases facial attractiveness whilst hiding flaws like a bad hairline

• +1
Biggest failo is looking hapa here ngl

• JFL
I have brutal NCT idk about vectir unlesd thats same thing, canthoplasty is already on menu for neutral tilt
At this point it’s probably time to kill yourself maye

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and aBetterMii
You ever go to an incelcon with @forevergymcelling or @DoctorLooksmax ? I wanna go to one so badly
Nah they think i’m a fuckin troll probably

• So Sad
Im sorry for your side profile
i didnt found his side profile to be very bad, if he fix the forward head posture it would be better. Other than that just put hair in the forehead (I have the same forehead than u) and fix this overjet.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 8608
  • +1
i didnt found his side profile to be very bad, if he fix the forward head posture it would be better. Other than that just put hair in the forehead (I have the same forehead than u) and fix this overjet.
Its over stop gaslighting

• +1
Yeah i fraud my forehead but for this pic i tried to show slope and side more for better accuracy rating