What surgery is the best for a wider chin

raffemogger

raffemogger

A10 Autismmaxxer
I need a wider chin so what surgery should i do or is it over?

chin widening/two piece genio

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, Asspear and raffemogger
I need a wider chin so what surgery should i do or is it over?
It's literally never over. If you have the dedication, there's a way. Agree with @Dr. Moggenheimer

The idea of RSM's geniogiant is also a really neat idea. Haven't seen it in action I believe, but the idea of it is interesting.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337, Zizou and tom69
Honestly chin filler is supposedly one the best locations for filler cause it doesn't migrate cause its already at the bottom of your face apparantly. Consider looking into it

• +1
Reactions: raffemogger and AspieBro
Just mew bro

• +1
Reactions: raffemogger
Honestly chin filler is supposedly one the best locations for filler cause it doesn't migrate cause its already at the bottom of your face apparantly. Consider looking into it
fact

Geniogiant If you have the base shape for it (not overly round). It’s an improvment from a basic 2 piece genioplasty for widening

IMG 2407

Did a filler injector who isn’t allowed to perform surgery tell you that? Because it definitely migrates and gives a bloated look after a while. Migrates below the chin and softens the chin/neck line when it does.

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale, raffemogger and Zizou