What surgery moves the maxilla forward and nothing else

Sergeant

Sergeant

Iron
My maxilla isn't recessed, just a bit flat/average. My chin is also very projected, and my only flaw in my bone structure is my maxilla and nose.

I have a jew nose similar to Gandy. Will this surgery also lift my nose tip a bit?

>chatgpt
>"What surgery moves the maxilla forward and nothing else"
>The surgical procedure you're referring to is called a maxillary advancement surgery, also known as maxillary osteotomy or LeFort I osteotomy. In this surgery, the upper jaw (maxilla) is separated from the rest of the skull and repositioned forward to correct conditions such as underbites, facial deformities, or obstructive sleep apnea. It's a precise procedure aimed at moving the maxilla forward without affecting other facial structures.

tldr; maxillary osteotomy aka lefort 1 osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: user123456, chief and Sergeant
>chatgpt
>"What surgery moves the maxilla forward and nothing else"
>The surgical procedure you're referring to is called a maxillary advancement surgery, also known as maxillary osteotomy or LeFort I osteotomy. In this surgery, the upper jaw (maxilla) is separated from the rest of the skull and repositioned forward to correct conditions such as underbites, facial deformities, or obstructive sleep apnea. It's a precise procedure aimed at moving the maxilla forward without affecting other facial structures.

tldr; maxillary osteotomy aka lefort 1 osteotomy
Just to add no surgeon will do lefort 1 on an otherwise healthy patient without malloclusion. There’s a difference between
1. Attractive
2. Well Developed

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant and maxxmclooks
Just to add no surgeon will do lefort 1 on an otherwise healthy patient without malloclusion. There’s a difference between
1. Attractive
2. Well Developed
just to add, there are blackpulled surgeons out there who do it all the time the shit is not hard to find

just to add, there are blackpulled surgeons out there who do it all the time the shit is not hard to find
Name somebody who does Lefort 1 on a patient without malocclusion and a “normal” maxilla.

There should be a few black pilled surgeons willing to perform on you. The recovery is a bit tough but it’s doable if you push through.

However, if you only have a bit of a flat maxilla and a Jew nose but overall good looking from the front with good harmony. And aren’t willing to go the invasive surgery route maybe look into implants + rhino. It’s way less invasive and easier to find surgeons.

Either way, both doable

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant
There should be a few black pilled surgeons willing to perform on you. The recovery is a bit tough but it’s doable if you push through.

However, if you only have a bit of a flat maxilla and a Jew nose but overall good looking from the front with good harmony. And aren’t willing to go the invasive surgery route maybe look into implants + rhino. It’s way less invasive and easier to find surgeons.

Either way, both doable
Thing is lefort is more of a functional surgery rather than cosmetic so it is very hard to do on an already well functioning maxilla and provide good results without looking like a monkey. As everything needs to be in harmony with the rest of the facial bones.