What surgery should i get ?

R

roz

Iron
Am 21 and male, my eyes and nose are real ugly but at least i want a better jaw/chin etc

Attachments

• 1726014030682.jpg
    1726014030682.jpg
    638.2 KB · Views: 0
send front. You look like an androgynous from side. Really feminine forehead and no brow ridge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xeqri and geenk worg
send front. You look like an androgynous from side. Really feminine forehead and no brow ridge.
Androgynous? There’s not a single masculine feature on his face, and I’m pretty sure this is just a troll who decided to upload a pic of a woman.

He has masculine nose. Better chin projection could really ascend but the fucking forehead is brutally feminine. I can see brow that well cause of blue tho.
Androgynous? There’s not a single masculine feature on his face, and I’m pretty sure this is just a troll who decided to upload a pic of a woman

He has masculine nose. Better chin projection could really ascend but the fucking forehead is brutally feminine. I can see brow that well cause of blue tho.
i get it, but my orbital vector,maxilla and mandible are worse. So idk genio or BSSO maybe implants?

That is not a masculine nose, his nose is androgynous at best, which isn’t a bad thing, it’s bad when all the other stuff is feminine.

Lip filler and BBL

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
dude just transition if you look like that already lol