What surgery to get rid of my double chin ?

kati

kati

Iron
Need iq members to tell me/ morph me the surgery that i need to get rid of this shitty double chin.
I’m lean and athletic but still have this. I think my jaw downgraded from my wisdom tooth extraction but that’s my theory
IMG 8505

I am mewing on the picture otherwise it’s worse

liposuction, Mew, weight loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I am mewing on the picture otherwise it’s worse
goddamn. best bet is get to very low bodyfat (10% or less) that way it is impossible to have this amount of fat anywhere on your body

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I had neck lipo with my bimax surgery.

You either get lipo or some kybella treatments (one suck the fat cells, the other destroy them)

but lipo doesnt really tighten thesurrounding layers, you just get rid of the fat

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I got shredded, still had it tho. I still have visible abs and still

cheapest way would be having fat dissolvers injected into it like kybella or aqualyx, might look weird for a while though.

this is pretty common among women.

UP. Need real surgery not some kybella shit.
(I'm lean)
Do I have short face syndrome?
I'm thinking about genio + jaw implants

UP. Need real surgery not some kybella shit.
(I'm lean)
Do I have short face syndrome?
I'm thinking about genio + jaw implants
u cant change hyoid, maybe liposuction would help

• +1
Reactions: kati
Issue is hyoid or my small jaw ? I think my chin is short and not long enough
obviously you need bimax but that wasn't what ur post was about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and kati
do i need bimax foreal ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-09-05 à 19.03.00.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-09-05 à 19.03.00.png
    288.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
your mouth is protruded as hell so I don’t know what exactly are you supposed to do with a bimax

neck lift / lipo

your mouth is protruded as hell so I don’t know what exactly are you supposed to do with a bimax
Bite feels okay and teeth are staight it's just my lips as far as I know

youre recessed.. jaw surgery would fix it (maybe other stuff would too)

• +1
Need other opinions on this @HarrierDuBois @Blackgymmax @5.5psl et biensur @VenatorLuparius

Do i need bimax or genio + implants?

just raise your hyoid lol

Genioplasty.

Your chin is set back plus a lipo won't do much as there isn't much fat to begin with.The stretching effect of bone movement will get rid of the layer of fat.

• +1
Genioplasty.

Your chin is set back plus a lipo won't do much as there isn't much fat to begin with.The stretching effect of bone movement will get rid of the layer of fat.
that's what I thought. Do you think I better wait for some RSM magic or should i go straight to pag ?

that's what I thought. Do you think I better wait for some RSM magic or should i go straight to pag ?
Genioplasty is water surgery. Any competent surgeon will do the trick, no need to spend a fortune or go abroad.

I insist that I see no recession whatsoever. his mouth is very protruding

• +1
Genioplasty is water surgery. Any competent surgeon will do the trick, no need to spend a fortune or go abroad.
Depends. If you need significant vertical lengthening with widening etc, very few surgeons do that. Also, many surgeons are hesitant to do large movements.

Depends. If you need significant vertical lengthening with widening etc, very few surgeons do that. Also, many surgeons are hesitant to do large movements.
how much movement would I need and would I need lengthening?

how much movement would I need and would I need lengthening?
Maybe 5 mm forward? Get a lateral ceph scan and upload it to webceph with a picture of your side. Use it to make morphs to figure out how much you need.

• +1
Need other opinions on this @HarrierDuBois @Blackgymmax @5.5psl et biensur @VenatorLuparius

Do i need bimax or genio + implants?
getting bimax for double chin is a retarded decision and you look really look recessed, you have a decent jaw considering ethinity etc. it seems like your hyoid muscle is loose, try mewing or training it and it should do the trick since you're not fat, if not u can get a neck lift

• +1
You have it right. Genio + jaw implants is all you need. Try submental lipo too if you aren’t satisfied.

• +1
Need iq members to tell me/ morph me the surgery that i need to get rid of this shitty double chin.
I’m lean and athletic but still have this. I think my jaw downgraded from my wisdom tooth extraction but that’s my theory
View attachment 2169294
neck lift, get a buccal fat removal as well for good measure