What surgery would this be?

W

wristcel

Kraken
Is see this lots in people.

Good looking people, when smiling from this angle, tend to have a face that looks as if the inside of their cheeks is glued tight to their teeth!

It looks much better. I'm not sure exactly what this is. Whether it's to do with the shape of the jaw or having recessed jaws or what.

I've actually seen some people seem to get this extreme 'tightening' effect in that area from a genioplasty, though (I guess to do with stretching the overlying soft tissues thanks to the osseous structure modification of the lower face and anterior jaw)

The girl on the left is actually underweight. Losing weight isn't the answer (although i'm sure she thinks it is!)
The British girl on the right would have that shape to some extent, even if she put on 60lbs

I still can't quite get a grasp of what is happening, though. The girl on the left doesn't seem to have recessed jaws, and her chin doesn't look to bad so a geniplasty would presumably not be recommended

Isn't that just dimples

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Palate expansion

take that flesh away (which in real terms would be extreme tightening like when you pull the flesh back with your fingers) and it looks better

I think it's just wide palate which gives the appearance of the teeth filling out the entire mouth area... small mouth cels are fucked

This shape is the goal. The 'inside of cheek glued to the teeth' effect

this girls 'after':

nothing to do with dimples.

Can't help but think rotating and moving her forward is the answer