I know nothing about surgeries so i cant really comment on that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
This you?
Shrek (character) - Wikipedia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Economical, iam good boy and Icon
Badg you need to draw a nazi symbol on your forehead and post a pic with it here, it will ascend you to chalite @drop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 25550
Brain transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
Badg you need to draw a nazi symbol on your forehead and post a pic with it here, it will ascend you to chalite @drop
i agree

• +1
lmao look at that hairline.

Ok "chad" tell me one thing if you faggot are so "pretty and special" why do you lurk on some incelboard and not fuck pussy?

Looksmaxx.fag users are the worst of all. You are that kind of person that deserves being in this position. Dude doesnt even look that special. Frauded pic no height indicators no hairline no wrists. I see that underchin fat, i bet you one of those low test hairless skinnyfat faggots. I am skilled in military combat and am in very good shape. I punch your skinnyfat ass right back to reddit you stupid faggot. And no your face is nothing special you balding browneyed skinnyfat faggot.

5 years from now you will marry an average asian and post here how you have "made it" same like fontaine that faggot. He had a nosejob and still had to betabuxx and needs for his crippled ego to come on blackpill/incel boards every years and tell his "success story" KEK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and VenatorLuparius

Ok "chad" tell me one thing if you faggot are so "pretty and special" why do you lurk on some incelboard and not fuck pussy?

Looksmaxx.fag users are the worst of all. You are that kind of person that deserves being in this position. Dude doesnt even look that special. Frauded pic no height indicators no hairline no wrists. I see that underchin fat, i bet you one of those low test hairless skinnyfat faggots. I am skilled in military combat and am in very good shape. I punch your skinnyfat ass right back to reddit you stupid faggot. And no your face is nothing special you balding browneyed skinnyfat faggot.

5 years from now you will marry an average asian and post here how you have "made it" same like fontaine that faggot. He had a nosejob and still had to betabuxx and needs for his crippled ego to come on blackpill/incel boards every years and tell his "success story" KEK
bro what

I never be chadlite to subuman for that

• Hmm...
Become white

Mohawkmaxx son bitches love mohawks

Cope more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Banasura
you need pink fluffy hair to ascend to mtn :p

Who this directed at?

But do you think I'm not ugly?

No you aren't conventionally unattractive, go outside and interact with females and see what happens you WILL get female attention and ascend due to social interaction

No you aren't conventionally unattractive, go outside and interact with females and see what happens you WILL get female attention and ascend due to social interaction
I think I'm too autistic

Maybe because I'm Subhuman
I think he not like subhumans like me
You are MTN at best but prolly mentalcel which even shows on your facial expression which descends you unfortunately. There is in fact solid scientific research that NTs hate dating autistic ppl unfortunately, they can notice something is atypical