smear your shit over your face surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brootal and NerdcelThundercok
lobotomy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477 and ItsOver999
but htn its not all about looks?
youre already HTN but just extremely low trust and ogreish pheno, not much u can do except maybe adjusting eyebrows and nose to make them less "bulky" but only if you want a more prettyboyish look

adjusting pheno is very hard, i recommend consulting with several known users instead of just spamming the forum with posts if you are actually going to try it

youre already HTN but just extremely low trust and ogreish pheno, not much u can do except maybe adjusting eyebrows and nose to make them less "bulky" but only if you want a more prettyboyish look

adjusting pheno is very hard, i recommend consulting with several known users instead of just spamming the forum with posts if you are actually going to try it
Over imf forever ogre

Whenever I open this guy's thread he stares into my fucking soul. Also hi Steve from minecraft.

Last edited:
how do you have good rep

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 30477 and Deleted member 30884
Masculine, but too old looking for prime sluts. Could be improved tho, depending on height, lots of potential. Lose the autism stare

Lobotomy will make you disabled and virtue signaling girls will want to take care of you for clout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477