Or is Impossible slay for me?

Attachments

• IMG_20220525_162328.jpg
    IMG_20220525_162328.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220525_162249.jpg
    IMG_20220525_162249.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
you need an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, 2d v2, crosshold and 6 others
you need an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
Over for my wallet

• JFL
Reactions: tournesol
i need atleast 10 surgerys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
Your mental state is the only thing holding you back, every sane user on here will agree with me.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and CtrlAltDelete
shapeshifter and I second post #2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
Just stop this shit man. Seriously.

Seek therapy and stop fucking thinking about surgeries. Surgeries could leave you far worse than you already were, if you don't understand the inherent risks that come with ANY surgery then you really should.

Your looks are decent enough to the point where they 100% most definitely are not going to hold you back. Best of luck bro, don't ruin your life and health stressing over things that shouldn't be a problem.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and ALP
race transplant

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
OP is your house warm?

Autism extraction

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
LL
Tan
Tattoos