What takes some one from HTN to Chadlite

N

NotBlueFox

Iron
I am interested in what takes people from HTN to Chadlite as I think I am HTN, but I have potential for Chadlite. I'm assuming that colouring would play a role, such as blond hair, brown eyes, black hair, blue eyes, and obviously no immediate flaws or maybe one flaw that isn't super obvious. And if so, what is the final things that makes people chads is it like perfect harmony as well as good features and no flaws or is it just hight at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I am interested in what takes people from HTN to Chadlite as I think I am HTN, but I have potential for Chadlite. I'm assuming that colouring would play a role, such as blond hair, brown eyes, black hair, blue eyes, and obviously no immediate flaws or maybe one flaw that isn't super obvious. And if so, what is the final things that makes people chads is it like perfect harmony as well as good features and no flaws or is it just hight at that point.
Surgery

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Traditionally speaking, a hightier normie would be any person who has a slight leverage in life due to his looks, but not enough to be a physical center of attention. Again, traditionally speaking, the difference would be that a chadlite is a person who is capable of attracting attention solely for his look, becoming a (although not THE) center of attention. These are the classical definitions, which org changed a lot because everyone here's a ltn and 6 ft 5 is apparently the average height even in Mumbai.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Chadlites looks are more striking

Usually a chadlite would have one or two less flaws than htn and something striking about his face whether it’s coloring, eyes, harmony

Clavicular here is a good representation of a HTN while a chadlite is probably someone like Zeta, but Zeta is pushing Chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Clavicular here is a good representation of a HTN while a chadlite is probably someone like Zeta, but Zeta is pushing Chad tbh
Debloated clav is chadlite (6.5/10) and zeta is chad (7/10) imo