What the actual fuck did i just read

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk

The group held Furuta captive in the Minato residence for 40 days, where they repeatedly beat, raped, and tortured her. They also invited other men and teenage boys home and encouraged them to take turns raping her. Overall, Furuta was raped more than 500 times by over 100 men and teenage boys. On occasion, she was raped by 12 men in one day.

Miyano decided to take his anger out on Furuta by pouring lighter fluid on her body and setting her on fire. Furuta allegedly made attempts to put out the fire, but gradually became unresponsive. They continued to punch her, ignited a candle and dripped hot wax on her face, placed two short candles on her eyelids, and forced her to drink her own urine. After she was kicked, she fell onto a stereo unit and collapsed into a fit of convulsions. Since she was bleeding profusely, and pus was emerging from her infected burns, the four boys covered their hands in plastic bags They continued to beat her and dropped an iron exercise ball onto her stomach several times.

D61cd79401ecbb4eff3aaaa7337b3104

The guys only received 3 years in prison, hope Japan gets nuked again

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 20056 and 11 others
???

"All four boys pled guilty to "committing bodily injury that resulted in death," rather than murder."

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
???

"All four boys pled guilty to "committing bodily injury that resulted in death," rather than murder."
That lawyer was the shit thn

read it years ago. They put her inside a concrete vault or something like that when she was dead/or for her to die.

It is fucked up, but think about it. Would someone authentically good looking do something like this? No. Never. However their ugliness turned them to commit these atrocities.

As always, blackpill is the answer to everything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fjor2096, vaninskybird, currylightskin and 9 others
Despite this, Japan is one of the world's safest countries. Cant say the same about many western countries.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Deleted member 15827
What the actual fuck? People like that should be burned alive

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, vaninskybird, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Don’t google unit 731 :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Acion
that's nothing compared to the suffering I have to endure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 13787, vaninskybird and 5 others
Based, i bet that junkshitgook deserved it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 17872 and Toth's thot
The guys only received 3 years in prison, hope Japan gets nuked again
You can get away with anything if you're underage in Japan, that's just how their law is. If they were over 18 they'd be looking at a life sentence.

If they were over 18 they'd be looking at a life sentence.
Death penalty more likely.

"Since 2000, 117 inmates were executed by the Japanese legal system, with the most recent being the triple executions held on 21 December 2021.[3] Since then, 107 inmates currently sit on death row awaiting execution.[4] Support for capital punishment has consistently been high among the Japanese public. In 2020, a poll conducted by the Cabinet Office revealed that more than 80% support the continued usage of the death penalty in Japan."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Quit crying over a decades old incidence of a gook whore's death and inject T.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 17791
Quit crying over a decades old incidence of a gook whore's death and inject T.
never pegged you for a psychopath, john

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • +1
God I saw a video on this a couple months though, horrific
I’m afraid to admit there is much much worse

• +1
I am eager to see it. Link(s) ?
I don’t wanna share all
For starters, read about Albert fish
I’m curious what u think

I don’t wanna share all
For starters, read about Albert fish
I’m curious what u think
Albert Fish is nothing lol. He was just a weirdo.

Tell me or show me something worse.

I wish there was a live footage of the civilians being vaporized within a second during the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima, but obviously, that isn't possible.

I've only mainly seen stuff like fine Southern American gentlemen slowly executing other humans with a blade.
So I am curious as I haven't watched any gore involving death by chemicals or instant vaporizations yet.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444