What the actual fuck is wrong with my orbitals?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
the glabella is well projected and i feel like half the supraorbital rim is very severely reccesed ignore the earphone completing lectures rn had to post it earlier but just now i remembered to ask.

Attachments

• WIN_20230917_20_35_37_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230917_20_35_37_Pro.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
you have an anteriorly projected browridge but it is vertically too high

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger and pentamogged9000
Yeah, you are right. I have opposite where outside of brow ridge has some prominence and past half of the eyebrow it is near completely flat.
Indian eyebrows btw

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
How does it look when you've got your eyes open?

How does it look when you've got your eyes open?
look ok but i sent eyes closed it shows eye prominence or deepsetness it looks retarded when eyes closed

Attachments

• WIN_20230917_20_43_53_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230917_20_43_53_Pro.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
look ok but i sent eyes closed it shows eye prominence or deepsetness it looks retarded when eyes closed
I would recommend malar fillers, just make sure to consult with someone reputable to avoid complications.

• +1
Yeah, you are right. I have opposite where outside of brow ridge has some prominence and past half of the eyebrow it is near completely flat.
Indian eyebrows btw
its fucks the eye promienence rather have good projected supraorbital rims rather than browridge

Indian eyebrows btw
lucky you brotha its better than my condition it makes my eyes look buggy or shallow set.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
The problem is curry genes
What did curries do that almost everyone i see has absolute garbage tier eye areas only a handful of them have good compact eyes

Does living in warm temperatures does this? Blacks also have the shit eye areas huge pfl bug eyes

What did curries do that almost everyone i see has absolute garbage tier eye areas only a handful of them have good compact eyes

Does living in warm temperatures does this? Blacks also have the shit eye areas huge pfl bug eyes
yeah my only one friend has pure hunter eyes else are being carried by godsend fatpads

how to make orbitals more compact? can incisor chewing help

i think its mostly due to supraorbital rims what u say?
You've got a skeletal deficiency in ur malar area as well as ur supraorbital rim. Although I wouldn't recommend injections directly into your lower lid. A supraorbital implant extending to your malar would be the most beneficial but I doubt you have 20k+ to splurge? I think that some malar injections will give you a lift for just a mere couple of hundreds.

my brother has ramirez tier eye area tho idk man india is pretty diverse

how to make orbitals more compact? can incisor chewing help
Filler in upper eyelid and maybe lower too you got the lines in the lower eyelid too like o pry has(negative vector)
Anything else is cope

• +1
l but I doubt you have 20k+ to splurge?
i need to stack my failos up and their fixes and one at a time fix em whether it be hardmaxxing. so planning for future im 16 so i barely earn shit. @mbolo

Last edited:
Filler in upper eyelid and maybe lower too you got the lines in the lower eyelid too like o pry has(negative vector)
Anything else is cope
ik its cope but im kinda doing all schizo things till i can save up for surgeries

i need to stack my failos up and their fixes and one at a time fix em whether it be hardmaxxing. so planning for future im 16 so i barely earn shit.
Kinda unrelated to the post, but I'd recommend that you hop on fin now while ur 16. Looks like you've got good hair, and loosing that asset would be devastating, being the bald Indian guy ain't all that fun.

• +1
Kinda unrelated to the post, but I'd recommend that you hop on fin now while ur 16. Looks like you've got good hair, and loosing that asset would be devastating, being the bald Indian guy ain't all that fun.
yea im dermarolling rn im nw 0.5 stopping it right there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Fin at 16 mf wants him to transmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and mayo mogger