What the actual fuck man

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Been baking in the sun today for the first time after avoiding direct sunlight like a vampire for the past 3 years and my skin wasn't itching or stinging one bit as it usually would. I didn't even get molested by instects. I used to get a terrible heat rash whenever I was exposed to direct sunlight or when I'd sweat in general. My skin would itch all over. Not today. First time in as long as I can remember I was just sitting there peacefully at 28° Celcius / 82° Fahrenheit under the clear sky.

I didn't realize just how much of an impact the booze has had on me. Been replenishing my thiamine levels for around 1 1/2 months and holy crap, the difference is night and day. I actually wake up naturally before my alarm goes off if take it in the evening, after 5 hours of sleep. My alcohol tolerance has dropped significantly as well.

tl;dr: sun allergy resolved, better sleep and reduced alcohol tolerance after megadosing thiamine for 1 1/2 months

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sny, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Been baking in the sun today for the first time after avoiding direct sunlight like a vampire for the past 3 years and my skin wasn't itching or stinging one bit as it usually would. I didn't even get molested by instects. I used to get a terrible heat rash whenever I was exposed to direct sunlight or when I'd sweat in general. My skin would itch all over. Not today. First time in as long as I can remember I was just sitting there peacefully at 28° Celcius / 82° Fahrenheit under the clear sky.

I didn't realize just how much of an impact the booze has had on me. Been replenishing my thiamine levels for around 1 1/2 months and holy crap, the difference is night and day. I actually wake up naturally before my alarm goes off if take it in the evening, after 5 hours of sleep. My alcohol tolerance has dropped significantly as well.

tl;dr: sun allergy resolved, better sleep and reduced alcohol tolerance after megadosing thiamine for 1 1/2 months
you avoided sunlight for 3 years?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel