What the Collapse Will be Like

ConspiracyTheory

ConspiracyTheory

Zephir
Between Russia and Ukraine, the NWO and Klaus Schwab, gene editing vaccines, and the worst inflation and supply chain breakdown the world has ever seen, some form of collapse is imminent.

This is a long read, but extremely useful first hand experience of what a collapse is like.

Important take aways:
Have lots of guns and ammo. It is the most valuable.
Lone wolves died first. Power in numbers.
A small infection will kill you. Stockpile antibiotics. Practice good hygiene.
Move at night, in the shadows and behind cover.
The electrical grid will go down within weeks. Have lots of light and wood to burn.
Money is useless. Have good things to barter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 14957, noodlelover and 2 others
Bumping this as more countries becoming involved in the Ukraine war is likely.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and SlowPlantainCEO
What collapse?

I’m at a red light. My dick is leaking precum, should be fucking pussy within the next 15 minute

What collapse?

I’m at a red light. My dick is leaking precum, should be fucking pussy within the next 15 minute
The only pussy you fuck is your pockt pussy your mommy gave you money to buy because she felt bad for her incel dicklet manlet son who don't have any sexual action with any female, scared you may go ER like the high inhib faggot you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Vermilioncore and noodlelover
Bitcoin is being used in Ukraine as well as Russia. Bitcoin will still be useful in a collapse. Collapse doesn't mean satellites stop working, and people will use portable generators to power cell phones if the grid does go out temporarily. Every country that's collapsed since bitcoin started has found it very useful.

Sticking with a group is smart. Your town will probably have a big group somewhere.

But the only countries to collapse are going to be Russia and Ukraine.

Let me bet. The collapse in this era of humanity cannot be a simple thing. It has to be something we haven't find a solution for before.Hmmm...
Prion diseases that is. That will be the collapse of humanity
So far there is no cure. All those stockpiled antibiotics won't do shit. With a lot of people getting infected everything will be cotaminated, even water. The death by prion diseases is the most agonizing death imagineable. Plus, they are always %100 percent lethal. What could be a better collapse