What the fuark are you supposed to tell normies after you get surgery?

shibo

shibo

Equinox
This is def one of the least important things to worry about after surgery as compared to healing correctly or it going wrong, but what should you realistically tell normies/your friends once u get surgeries and heal? Maybe u could claim late puberty but they could still point out shit like the nose if you get rhino. Especially if they have older pics of you in the past

If you're asking this question, you're too retarded anyway so it doesn't matter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, datboijj, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 10615
That's not me. JFL
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
-late blooming OR
-start a new life

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10177 and shibo
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!
So you didn't understand my first post? Then you're beyond salvation

So you didn't understand my first post? Then you're beyond salvation
Dude go release this pent up anger somewhere else, I already know of some responses and just came here to ask for other thoughts. It's really not that big of a deal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dreez, optimisticzoomer, TITUS and 1 other person
Say you had a problem with deviated nasal septum and the surgery on it either affected the appearance (JFL) or the doc suggested to do rhino along the way and you said why not.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, dreez, bysontallou and 1 other person
If someone asks, I tell them that I had an operation on my jaw that fucked up my jaw angle's aesthetics. I tell them that and that the surgery fixed aesthetics. This is not a lie. But I bet that most people won't ask.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Scorpioned, metagross and 2 others
Yep late blooming / late puberty is a good response, but difficult to convince if u get surgery on ur eye area / nose
Nose: Oh I broke my nose and had to get surgery to get it fixed.
Eyes: Literally no one will notice, normies only notice changes to eye color and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, SOS-Sonic, Gonthar and 2 others
Dude go release this pent up anger somewhere else, I already know of some responses and just came here to ask for other thoughts. It's really not that big of a deal
What pent up anger?

Just say weight loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, antiantifa and Deleted member 1751
had accident ,had to get my "x" reconstructed.

Just say weight loss
Images 9

Yes bro i just lost some weight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, conformable, Deleted member 4797 and 8 others
grow beard and hair. and then cut it when you go in surgery. also lose weight.
there will be so many difference so they won't understand.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 1751
Even if they think that you look different (hopefully better than before surgery), they might not be able to pinpoint what exactly is different than before. They might just say "you look good today!" or something along those lines without even realizing what has changed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Second puberty or your a late bloomer

Say you just changed, like Michael Jackson.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
Just say you got surgery, if they talk shit shut them up by pointing out that all their favorite movie characters and Instagram inspirations all fraud.

I will legaly change my name and location

Say nothing. Cut contact with everyone you know, change your name, and move. This is the only way.

Say you drank water a lot more

Most normies are too polite to ask about it and if they do you can be honest or say you don't like to talk about it.

Or say you got hit in the face with a sledgehammer and had to get reconstructive surgery

apparently that's what happened to this guy:

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
be low inhib and just tell the truth

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and datboijj