What the fuck am I missing with girl?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I get told from them I am good looking, they like my body, I dont act needy or insecure and they still play hard to get. I dont even know how to act anymore, do I have to give them more free validation in exchange for some pussy even though its against red pill beliefs and they lose respect? I do get laid from time to time but the amount of rejections for 1 fuck I get is simply not worth the effort and I am just doing the gane because I am.horny

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I get told from them I am good looking, they like my body, I dont act needy or insecure and they still play hard to get. I dont even know how to act anymore, do I have to give them more free validation in exchange for some pussy even though its against red pill beliefs and they lose respect? I do get laid from time to time but the amount of rejections for 1 fuck I get is simply not worth the effort and I am just doing the gane because I am.horny
The simple answer to most problems is that you weren't high PSL enough.

Words mean nothing compared to actions. Girls are retarded and don't know what the fuck they like or want until they see it.
If they truly liked you they wouldn't be playing these damn games

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Mr.Proper, 5.5psl and 8 others
The simple answer to most problems is that you weren't high PSL enough.

Words mean nothing compared to actions. Girls are retarded and don't know what the fuck they like or want until they see it.
If they truly liked you they wouldn't be playing these damn games
Not only girls, most people overrall are extremely uneducated on looks so can't verbally express what they find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, SurgeryEnjoyer and lunin7
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez and audimax
Not only girls, most people overrall are extremely uneducated on looks so can't verbally express what they find attractive.
Yes. Fortunately, we have pretty much cracked the code on what humans find attractive on a primal level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, YabadiDabado, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Yes. Fortunately, we have pretty much cracked the code on what humans find attractive on a primal level.
Everything linked to survivability or health is pretty much objective, everything else is subjective.

how to fuck everything up if you’re not a psl god
Actual PSL gods can literally walk up to any girl on the street (assuming she is a few PSL points below him) and can probably just say "SEX ME" and get it on the spot.

You know how much power hot women have over ugly men in a relationship? It's like that reversed too.

Is anyone here educated in giving a good rating psl and smv wise?

Actual PSL gods can literally walk up to any girl on the street (assuming she is a few PSL points below him) and can probably just say "SEX ME" and get it on the spot.

You know how much power hot women have over ugly men in a relationship? It's like that reversed too.
no, it doesn’t work like that at all

Yes this is not a good answer
I suffer from the same shit. the truth is we are not gl enough and acting clingy and needy will prolly get us brief sex and shit but will not convey a meaningful lasting ltr. You choose what to pursue bro

I get told from them I am good looking
When I call myself average or below average people call me "fine" or even "good looking" too, but people on here know how I look and I'm LTN to truecel range (in my newer photos where I'm older).

Like @Lord&Master said, it's all about their actions. What they say means fuck all. If she calls you good looking but doesn't show any interest she is just trying to be nice and has an out: "Looks don't matter, see, you're good looking and I don't like you".

There are some girls that might just be hard to get or whatever, but in the vast majority of cases it just means she isn't interested.

Never give validation!!!

Modern women "play hard", because they have too inflated ego. They go to night clubs and use phony ass dating apps, where hundreds, or even thousands of desperate and thirsty men hit on them and make compliments thinking they will get sex. All those actions inflate women's ego and self-image to the point where they think you "aren't good enough", so they chat with you a little bit to get attention from you, then ghost you, then move to the next attention source who will give them attention and validation.

Here are 2 videos that will make your knowledge about modern "dating" better:

How Dating Is Now a Zero-Sum-Game For 90% of Men:

How Many Tinder Dates Can an Average Guy (me) Get in 1 Week?:

Hope this answer is helpful for you. :)

• +1
Reactions: audimax
When I call myself average or below average people call me "fine" or even "good looking" too, but people on here know how I look and I'm LTN to truecel range (in my newer photos where I'm older).

Like @Lord&Master said, it's all about their actions. What they say means fuck all. If she calls you good looking but doesn't show any interest she is just trying to be nice and has an out: "Looks don't matter, see, you're good looking and I don't like you".

There are some girls that might just be hard to get or whatever, but in the vast majority of cases it just means she isn't interested.
I know what you mean but I dont think it applies to me because I get told I am gl in a phase where they are interested in me. For example, 2 months ago, I met a girl that flirtef obviously with me and she sucked my dick on thr first date. But I still lost her to a simp that she got into a relationship with short after, like 2 weeks after, because she knew I wasnt ready to commit

I know what you mean but I dont think it applies to me because I get told I am gl in a phase where they are interested in me. For example, 2 months ago, I met a girl that flirtef obviously with me and she sucked my dick on thr first date. But I still lost her to a simp that she got into a relationship with short after, like 2 weeks after, because she knew I wasnt ready to commit
This applies to everyone.

Some girls want a guy to simp for her and shower her with attention and money, as opposed to some other girls just wanting Chad and doesn't really care about money.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Just stay single, there’s no point of having a girlfriend in the west nowadays

Honestly it's probably because you manufactured a personality trailered towards getting women you learned from a red pill source. It has some good ideas and tips but ideally you should be relaxed and confident around women, not larping as a stoic alpha . If youre really good looking , and aren't insecure a needy around them, you're doing something wrong on the social end. Actually try to get to know women , and be approachable.

Honestly it's probably because you manufactured a personality trailered towards getting women you learned from a red pill source. It has some good ideas and tips but ideally you should be relaxed and confident around women, not larping as a stoic alpha . If youre really good looking , and aren't insecure a needy around them, you're doing something wrong on the social end. Actually try to get to know women , and be approachable.
What man can intrinsically actuslly try to get to know women lmao? We all know 99% of them are hoes, you can only act

But tbh Im not even acting anymore, I just say whatever I want but I never simp because simping gets me even less girls

Maybe thats thr problem, I dont look approachable, I have those Mark Wahlberg wrinkles between eyebrows that make me look angry 24/7, I think only botox will help

Just stay single, there’s no point of having a girlfriend in the west nowadays
100% true!

I posted a nice answer addressing the question the creator of the thread asked, but it seems no one has seen the answer. Here is the link o the answer so more people can view the useful information i shared: https://looksmax.org/threads/what-the-fuck-am-i-missing-with-girl.766945/#post-11966603

There are many Redpill/Blackpill content creators who tell a lot of truths and explain inconvenient truths about modern society and dating.

• +1
100% true!

I posted a nice answer addressing the question the creator of the thread asked, but it seems no one has seen the answer. Here is the link o the answer so more people can view the useful information i shared: https://looksmax.org/threads/what-the-fuck-am-i-missing-with-girl.766945/#post-11966603

There are many Redpill/Blackpill content creators who tell a lot of truths and explain inconvenient truths about modern society and dating.
I understand that the dating market is fucked, but we all are still trying to find ways to get girls to worship us

I understand that the dating market is fucked, but we all are still trying to find ways to get girls to worship us
And how can we make girls like us if we don't fit modern dating standards?

This applies to everyone.

Some girls want a guy to simp for her and shower her with attention and money, as opposed to some other girls just wanting Chad and doesn't really care about money.
True but acting like a simp is not really the right ltr choice, she will get bored of you after some months/years

100% true!

their egos are already inflated, what the single does has literally zero impact on the market, what should happen is social medias and dating apps ban. Not really in our power rn

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
their egos are already inflated, what the single does has literally zero impact on the market, what should happen is social medias and dating apps ban. Not really in our power rn
Or guys should wake the fuck up and not spam girls online with compliments offering them money

• +1
Or guys should wake the fuck up and not spam girls online with compliments offering them money
We can’t go back, they’re literally zombies to their impulses, not everyone is a pattern seeking individual like us

• +1
Just be approachable bro

• +1
What man can intrinsically actuslly try to get to know women lmao? We all know 99% of them are hoes, you can only act
Basically, if you seek out to bang chicks you will naturally gravitate towards brainless thots. The chick you would actually like isn't out at clubs or parties

Just be approachable bro
I dont look approachable even though I am not bad looking. I naturally look too angry, partly because of my wrinkles between eyebrows. I look like I am concentrated 24/7

• +1
I dont look approachable even though I am not bad looking. I naturally look too angry, partly because of my wrinkles between eyebrows. I look like I am concentrated 24/7
I was being sarcastic

But if you are goodlooking you shouldn’t have problem getting women’s attention

I was being sarcastic

But if you are goodlooking you shouldn’t have problem getting women’s attention
Getting a womens attention and them begging to suck your dick are two different things tho

• +1

I fucking hate this. It makes it harder to get taken seriously for surgery too. As long as you’re not truly subhuman everyone you ask will say you’re good looking just because it’s the social norm to say that.

• +1
Reactions: Graham