What the fuck ? apparently fwhr doesn't seem to be correlated in women attractiveness as previously thought

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Here are the limitations of this study though it's got 2 citations so far it's not a meta data those are the limitations but the things seems to imply it's not fwhr

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2621
vs
Drago4

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Dicklet.4.3, Rift and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
fwhr is impossible not to have with good facial development. I mean cranium + prenatal T . it just looks better too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
View attachment 161073

low fwhr is an incel trait

The 2nd guys angle plus harmony overall is better same with ipd it's kinda of unfair to isolate 1 thing and ignore the other factors
fwhr is impossible not to have with good facial development. I mean cranium + prenatal T . it just looks better too

Maybe this study is wrong but that's what they found it's 1 more thing i guess that is up to debtate

fwhr correlated with ipd ?

FWHR is not the key to facial attractiveness. Harmony and symmetry is. But this is much harder to quantify than A divided by B like FWHR is

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 3043
FWHR is not the key to facial attractiveness. Harmony and symmetry is. But this is much harder to quantify than A divided by B like FWHR is

But you can test faces with high fwhr which this study done know again maybe it's not the best but it's something to look at and i'm to low iq to debunk it so if you can be my guest

The 2nd guys angle plus harmony overall is better same with ipd it's kinda of unfair to isolate 1 thing and ignore the other factors

Maybe this study is wrong but that's what they found it's 1 more thing i guess that is up to debtate
I think it doesnt factor many things if this is the conclusion

I think it doesnt factor many things if this is the conclusion

I don't know i haven't read the full thing it's got a lot of complex terminology i just looked at the conclusion from what i've seen though they used 750 and showed women pics of faces with high fwhr

Is correlation causation though ?

I don't know i haven't read the full thing it's got a lot of complex terminology i just looked at the conclusion from what i've seen though they used 750 and showed women pics of faces with high fwhr

they probalby morphed the same dude like twats

mostly yes
wide face = wide ipd mostly, there are few exceptions like Brad Pitt or Zac Efron who have below average IPD but still above average fwhr

pls1+ cranium means wide face + wide ipd I think

if the fwhr evolves with a palate expander then why the ipd remains the same?
because their ipd was meant to be that ipd. their face was just too narrow too fit the ipd from what the face was mean to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Maybe your right but this atleast raises the question maybe it isn't
I doubt tbh. I don't think head shape is the only factor.
and brachy is probably linked with pls1+ even more than the others

One possibility is that measurement of fWHR from 2D images is particularly prone to measurement error. For example, even subtle changes in head position, expression, and camera settings can have large effects on fWHR measurements [20,21]. This measurement error, in combination with publication bias, may increase the rate at which false positives are present in the published literature on correlations between fWHR and behavioral tendencies. We also used a different measure of sexual desire to the one used in Arnocky et al. It is possible that subtle differences in the aspects of sexual desire measured by these instruments also contribute to differences in results across studies"

anyways bad fwhr usually means long midface, narrow head, etc whereas higher fwhr means more compact face, wide cheekbones +jaw, etc etc
pren t also makes your face wider

anyways better fwhr just looks more aesthetic and dom than a narrow one

One possibility is that measurement of fWHR from 2D images is particularly prone to measurement error. For example, even subtle changes in head position, expression, and camera settings can have large effects on fWHR measurements [20,21]. This measurement error, in combination with publication bias, may increase the rate at which false positives are present in the published literature on correlations between fWHR and behavioral tendencies. We also used a different measure of sexual desire to the one used in Arnocky et al. It is possible that subtle differences in the aspects of sexual desire measured by these instruments also contribute to differences in results across studies"

anyways bad fwhr usually means long midface, narrow head, etc whereas higher fwhr means more compact face, wide cheekbones +jaw, etc etc

View attachment 161085View attachment 161086
what a sexy animal on the right

View attachment 161085View attachment 161086

For sure as long as it's harmony is effective width does not determine harmony it's symmetry and ratio's fitted to the face

You don't want wide ipd you want a symmetrical ipd which harmonizes with the face

Then it's ovER
Ipd is linked to cranium too

what a sexy animal on the right

That has more smv than i will in all eternity :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Ipd is linked to cranium too

Yes all feuatres are linked to cranium it seem to the prime mover for all other parts however i'm an advocate of shape of over size as i have seen people like orb looking good despite shit ipd why ? good eye area like very good eye area

wow?? so bye i go to my orthodentist :lul::lul:

Buh buh kike mew said mewing would destroy the orthodontic industry how can you trust orthodontists

Buh buh kike mew said mewing would destroy the orthodontic industry how can you trust orthodontists
well mewing can do the same thing
if the sutures allow
That has more smv than i will in all eternity :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Yes all feuatres are linked to cranium it seem to the prime mover for all other parts however i'm an advocate of shape of over size as i have seen people like orb looking good despite shit ipd why ? good eye area like very good eye area
he got lucky. orb is overated anyway.

well mewing can do the same thing
if the sutures allow

Cope mewing is a scam industry past 20 for us it's not a scam but for oldcels it is

Fuck mike jew, my orthodentist is a good man

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Cope mewing is a scam industry past 20 for us it's not a scam but for oldcels it is
im not past 20 dude im 17.
but whathever man like I said its still true. what do you think distincts our ages. SUTURES.

but also we have completely different skulls and mine probably allows for more mewing but still.

Fwhr is a basic thing but you can pull it off unless it's really long. I want Barret face so much

Fwhr is a basic thing but you can pull it off unless it's really long. I want Barret face so much

Unless you have his pheno i wouldn't try tbh it's unrealistic it's like my old autistic self trying to look like delon

Has nothing to do with this but could really go for a vape right know i need copes before i can rope in peace hopefully my copes can keep me alive for a while tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
Has nothing to do with this but could really go for a vape right know i need copes before i can rope in peace hopefully my copes can keep me alive for a while tbh
I feel you bro

I feel bad for both of you. but I cannot even imagine what it would be like to be you. you have been cursed

High FWHR + compact midface cant be ugly tbh, at worst average

High FWHR + compact midface cant be ugly tbh, at worst average

I think the point of this study was to show roughly that this in itself does not equal a good face