What the fuck are you doing at the gym if you don't workout your neck?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Nobody in my gym is looksmaxxing. I'm the only one in my hispter gym who does neck curls. Neck > rest

Wasted time

b0c48ac614e41a4c31cda5a12f14333c.png

be518cd4b2da119756303aef97af8691.png

dff5fb30f60bf31d18a7bc59d03d880d.png

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 1707, DidntRead and 8 others
Enough steroids will grow your neck and traps

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Bitch and Deleted member 275
Jesus that's some next level pencil neck

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 1707, Schönling and 5 others
Training your neck in the gym sounds and looks to aspie ngl. Just do it at home.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
It worsens snoring and sleep apnea but fuck it right? Get large or die tryin'

JFL this guy is blind his Neck is subhuman and he just doesn’t realize it

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
The neckpill is really important but normies dont know anything about it

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I train it daily my dear boyo

He also needs to train his traps asap

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Mongrelcel
Neckpill is the most overlook pill talked

• +1
The guy looks like he is on steroids but like someone photoshopped the pictures to reduce his traps and neck size. It's impossible to be this big and have such a small neck and traps. It's also impossible to have 3D delts as a natural unless you play with angles and illusion strategies or photoshop yourself, his arms are too big for a natural also. Nobody really needs to train their neck, the neck is going to get bigger if you improve your deadlift. The neckpill is only because of the gymcel youtuber called AlphaDestiny who made neck training more mainstream and popular by telling people to focus on neck extensions and rack pulls above the knee instead of conventional training. But conventional training is what makes you jacked, not weird aspie partial lifts like the rack pull above the knee or the jefferson deadlift. People who want all their muscles to get bigger (neck, shoulders, traps, glutes, lower back, lats, upper back, hamstrings, quads, chest, abs, biceps, triceps) should just focus on getting as strong as possible and they will get huge. This applies to roiders too but they can get jacked also by just pumping up the volume, but they would be bigger if they were stronger and they would need less drugs to maintain their size, this is proven by many scientific studies and research.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213
The guy looks like he is on steroids but like someone photoshopped the pictures to reduce his traps and neck size. It's impossible to be this big and have such a small neck and traps. It's also impossible to have 3D delts as a natural unless you play with angles and illusion strategies or photoshop yourself, his arms are too big for a natural also. Nobody really needs to train their neck, the neck is going to get bigger if you improve your deadlift. The neckpill is only because of the gymcel youtuber called AlphaDestiny who made neck training more mainstream and popular by telling people to focus on neck extensions and rack pulls above the knee instead of conventional training. But conventional training is what makes you jacked, not weird aspie partial lifts like the rack pull above the knee or the jefferson deadlift. People who want all their muscles to get bigger (neck, shoulders, traps, glutes, lower back, lats, upper back, hamstrings, quads, chest, abs, biceps, triceps) should just focus on getting as strong as possible and they will get huge. This applies to roiders too but they can get jacked also by just pumping up the volume, but they would be bigger if they were stronger and they would need less drugs to maintain their size, this is proven by many scientific studies and research.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, DidntRead and Deleted member 4416

It's like the saying goes: A picture speaks louder than a thousand words. I guess I was wrong, neck training does have a huge impact like AlphaDestiny kept saying for years, so I'm going to start training my neck.

• +1
do not spread the neck pill to normies

• +1
Reactions: audimax, BBCFactory, NothingCanStopMe and 1 other person
I’ve never worked out my neck directly in my life. it’s 17” just from rows, deadlifts, presses, etc

Damn even tho hes sunhuman he still has prime foids simping for him in the comments. Big gymmaxx-pill right there
He is also 5'7" btw

Last edited:
typical gymcels

Now I realize why I was never impressed by Inscopes physique.

• +1
He is also 5'7" btw
Yeah, look at womens actions, not words applies here 100%. This guy IRL gets mogged to absolute oblivion even by average guys. He gets height, face frame mogged, literally everything mogged. He can look "good" in pictures, but IRL its a different story

Yeah, look at womens actions, not words applies here 100%. This guy IRL gets mogged to absolute oblivion even by average guys. He gets height, face frame mogged, literally everything mogged. He can look "good" in pictures, but IRL its a different story
I once hung out with him at a fitness expo in the backstage area, he gets tons of stacies

I once hung out with him at a fitness expo in the backstage area, he gets tons of stacies
Bro Im having a really hard time believing that a 5"7 manlet with long pencilneck and weak frame that also isnt facially strong gets any "stacies". Maybe In asia he would be able to slay, but not even the best looking women. With white foids? No fucking way

Bro Im having a really hard time believing that a 5"7 manlet with long pencilneck and weak frame that also isnt facially strong gets any "stacies". Maybe In asia he would be able to slay, but not even the best looking women. With white foids? No fucking way
Bro, he has a Youtube channel with 2.5 million subscribers and an Insta with almost 2 million followers. He is statusmaxxed af. Also his face isn't bad in real life.

His stacy (ex) gf

-E6Rx79mrlbc28txCYU_MASIX2wUCTX0mp-ie8TQB9KbX9b9DLSBW3UxmpCjUIPFg8Mbw1JsRrv-FY6x37n6L--snjHXcp5NdNjuLpRdONfC5zlUbFPUMcDY--nReVDbrGNE0YmLsz6Qvw25zsPaSwWcNU7zW1RDGvNnKFZHcx0VuBDpai3Ya7sN0n31iRkX7jlUVXFakKtgNX-AMFhfAW7b

What a brutal mog jesus. He uploaded this to his own instagram jfl?

He is statusmaxxed af
I dont know dude, do women really value status that much? I think its all about the looks in 2020. Coping with money doesent work, how could little bit of status save this subhuman?

What a brutal mog jesus. He uploaded this to his own instagram jfl?

I dont know dude, do women really value status that much? I think its all about the looks in 2020. Coping with money doesent work, how could little bit of status save this subhuman?
You are from the US, right?

You are from the US, right?
Eastern europe. Just cant believe that a 5"7 framecel would slay. Hed instantly get disrespected by some fat retard or literally any normal grown adult men and all attraction foid ever had for him would be OVER

Eastern europe. Just cant believe that a 5"7 framecel would slay. Hed instantly get disrespected by some fat retard or literally any normal grown adult men and all attraction foid ever had for him would be OVER
there are guys worse than him slaying irl. Life is 40% black pill, 30% red pill and 20% blue pill. In the US it is like 70% blackpill.

Life is 40% black pill, 30% red pill and 20% blue pill. In the US it is like 70% blackpill.
Life is 100% blackpill - everywhere. Blackpill explains red abd blue pill as well, and the fact you even consider blue and redpill to be true means you are average/above average yourself.

there are guys worse than him slaying irl

Worse? Depends how - worse in height? I doubt that. Worse in frame? I doubt that. And no shit worse guys slay - but they have to be super NT and have to simp

He gets fillers for his eyebags and jaw/chin...

Otherwise he dont get "stacies" besides of his ex...

But he literally takes all he can get so yeah obv. he "slays" since someone with 2 miillion followers on insta and utube will just rely on his status.

Bro, he has a Youtube channel with 2.5 million subscribers and an Insta with almost 2 million followers. He is statusmaxxed af. Also his face isn't bad in real life.

His stacy (ex) gf

-E6Rx79mrlbc28txCYU_MASIX2wUCTX0mp-ie8TQB9KbX9b9DLSBW3UxmpCjUIPFg8Mbw1JsRrv-FY6x37n6L--snjHXcp5NdNjuLpRdONfC5zlUbFPUMcDY--nReVDbrGNE0YmLsz6Qvw25zsPaSwWcNU7zW1RDGvNnKFZHcx0VuBDpai3Ya7sN0n31iRkX7jlUVXFakKtgNX-AMFhfAW7b

I think MrsBella used him as a Betabuxx, ain’t no way she dated him for the looks

my neck is getting monstrous