What the fuck can i do about my shitty eye area?

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
The eye area is shit, the eyeshape is shit and the eyecolour is the shade of shit. Its like the shape is prey eyes while the colour is soulless which is the worse combination.
Polish 20200901 154604827

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Copeful
I'M DONE! - YouTube

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Hekt0r, eyearea and 4 others
Lower eyelid retraction and maybe fillers?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
It truly is. I actually think i cannot do anything about it. I also have a horseface. Only positive is height but that only reinforces the idea that women should stay away from me because it gives off an aggressive demeanor: the incel intimidation, not hunter intimidation.

• So Sad
shotgun implants, same goes for me buddyboyo

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 8908
tbh cels like us should just find some good copes and escapes from reality until we decide to rope, exercise and videogames are good copes i use daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
At least you have ok eye-spacing. You must visit Dr Taban and get almond eye surgery. You can get by with fillers in the meanwhile.

Our eye areas are very alike. I suggest you not to worry about eye colour that much.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
At least you have ok eye-spacing. You must visit Dr Taban and get almond eye surgery. You can get by with fillers in the meanwhile.
no taban for his medial canthus

• +1
Wear sunglasses and rope.

Similarly subhuman to mine with the notice that I also have huge subhuman eyebrows unlike you

no taban for his medial canthus

No Taban for his medial canthus, PFL/PFH ratio, UEE, infraorbitals, terrible under-eye support, bug eyes.

He has nearly every eye failo in the book

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Overcompensate by roidmaxxing is the only option at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Typical ethnic orbitals and eye support ngl.

Find me one bloody ethnic that has a good eye area that's name is not Zayn Malek.

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
Get upper eyelid fillers. it will fill in the hollowness and make ur eyes more almond shaped + less droopy/sad
Im getting it done in a month and is my life fuel

Eyelid filler loose skin blepharoplasty nonsurgical hollowness

hoodmaxxing @NoBonezForMoanz he has a thread that he recently posted, i got good results from it.

The eye area is shit, the eyeshape is shit and the eyecolour is the shade of shit. Its like the shape is prey eyes while the colour is soulless which is the worse combination.
View attachment 636845

What does it look like when you lightly push your lower eyelids up, without moving the eyeballs, to cover the scleral show?

brutal lifeless eyes