What the fuck can i do?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I need new options on how to get a girlfriend here in the UK that lives near me... I'm really sick of wasting my money away flying to other countries' locationmaxxing.

1. Tinder - I get absolutely jack shit on Tinder. I have tried about 93457345 times

2. POF - The absolute bottom of the barrel garbage dump of the online dating world. The same women have sat on that website for literally years. I don't even think they want a date. it's just a dopamine tool they use daily. They are drug addicts in a sense.

3. Slipping into Instagram girls' DM - Doesn't work... They mostly ignore me. Check my recent threads for example.

4. Social circle - I have no social circle. I've always been a very private quiet individual who prefers my own company. I have a select few very good friends who live in different parts of the country. Making friends with normies is impossible for me, I look down on them for their stupidity & ignorance about everything.

I am thinking of going to nightclubs on my own at weekends... but i really cringe at the prospect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1464
Hair system and steroids. Fuark all the british single moms can't resist you after that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1464 and retard
Nightclubs girls are not girlfriend material. They are sluts, good for a one night stand.

Go to bars instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464