what the fuck did david laid take?

Kysiclolll

Kysiclolll

a video game anime nerd, turned chad.
In his prime (17-19) what the fuck was that nigga taking, some say just low to mid doses of test and anadrol, but i think there’s zero shot. His lifts, in comparison to where he started, are literally one in a billion percent chance attainable even on gear. He looked like a skinny ass teenage female with a ED, to throwing up 375 on bench and then pulling 675 on deads? What was this nigga taking???

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
sperm defo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, bluemcdonalds, mogstars and 2 others
In his prime (17-19) what the fuck was that nigga taking, some say just low to mid doses of test and anadrol, but i think there’s zero shot. His lifts, in comparison to where he started, are literally one in a billion percent chance attainable even on gear. He looked like a skinny ass teenage female with a ED, to throwing up 375 on bench and then pulling 675 on deads? What was this nigga taking???
Bro some people literally can put on 10+ kg of *lean muscle mass* on SARMS alone

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and aesthetic beauty
He took superdrol, this is 100% confirmed btw. Pro hormones were sold in supplement stores back in the day. It's important to note that you will never look as good as david laid as he has 1 in a million genetics, so don't hold the false belief that taking something will make you similar to laid.

• +1
Reactions: watah, BruceWayneMogs, Arcturus and 5 others
He took superdrol, this is 100% confirmed btw. Pro hormones were sold in supplement stores back in the day. It's important to note that you will never look as good as david laid as he has 1 in a million genetics, so don't hold the false belief that taking something will make you similar to laid.
Laid isn't aesthetic because of his gains, he is aesthetic because of his frame, height and ectomorph build.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, cz7x, datboijj and 2 others
Laid isn't aesthetic because of his gains, he is aesthetic because of his frame, height and ectomorph build.
That's what I mean, it's all genetics, though I think his pro hormone use could've been a factor in his facial gains. Dude looked like a 20 year old model at 16.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Subhumans train all they want but david laid was blessed with the genetics and had the right work ethic. Not to mention his face, voice and posture mogs.
David Laid01

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
That's what I mean, it's all genetics, though I think his pro hormone use could've been a factor in his facial gains. Dude looked like a 20 year old model at 16.
Yeah I'm very sure, I notice the guy has bug and bulky wrists compared to his teens and definitely considering he is an ectomorph at first.

"Just hit the gym and follow david laid routine...trust me bro,you will look like him"
3747461 IMG 4858

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3arsa, SoundnVision, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Phillybeard1996 and Samsepioler
Either blasting high does of sarms or low dose of steroids

Yeah I'm very sure, I notice the guy has bug and bulky wrists compared to his teens and definitely considering he is an ectomorph at first.
Nah, I think his wrists are still a similar size. His forearms make them look bigger. Superdrol wouldn't contribute that much to wrist growth imo. HGH+vitamin K would forsure.

obviously no humans have 1 to 1 similar genetics, but i’d say i’m one of the most relatively close to dave on this website, im 6’1 hes 6’2, we both started as smaller, lengthy ectomorphs, i hooped throughout my kid years, kept me freakishly lean, couple with my metabolism, my bulks are like, 3700-3900 cals for 0.5 lb gaining on a weekly basis. and i can say as someone who’s this nigga, but lightskin, he had to had taking some crazy shit, and had been a crazy ass responder to it

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
He look majestic as fuck
8e4369904af335ceffb2890af3506561a1c573a6

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Fiqh
defo hgh or peptides + deca and primo

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
Nah, I think his wrists are still a similar size. His forearms make them look bigger. Superdrol wouldn't contribute that much to wrist growth imo. HGH+vitamin K would forsure.
He lifted from a young age so he would have increased levels of test and gh already during early stages of puberty

be careful with this info, but it was subliminals

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Bro some people literally can put on 10+ kg of *lean muscle mass* on SARMS alone
i think he was taking orals and sarms early on, but im 100% certain he moved to steroids 18-19 for that strength

Superdrol, both of his gym buddies came out and said they were taking, 100% chance he was too

sumo deadlifts dont count

Where is it confirmed btw? I keep hearing this but never see an actual source

he was natty

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Saint Casanova
First sarms or pro hormones, then a test and anadrol or superdrol cycle during his crazy strength increases. He might’ve been using DHT derivatives or 19-Nors when he looks really dry.

P
Pro hormones or Sarms cause everyone in david team already confessed their cycle david mckenna david best friend used Og sarms and another one of his friendq used pro hormones in my opinion he either used ostarine or superdrol (the pro hormone) or haladrol or heladrol gorgot what its called