What the fuck do people think of me

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Iron
Im 16 years old and I just wanna know what the fuck do people think of me, do they think im ugly? Do they think im vulnerable? So some girls look at me but the second I look back they look away. There has been a few times where girls would literally stare me down when they thought I didn’t notice. There was also a time were I was walking past a girl and her friends and me and her held eye contact for 5 seconds while her friends still talked to her. There was also one time where a random girl wanted to play rock paper scissors for no reason in the bus but she never asked for any of my socials after that. She was also super friendly to me and smiled the whole 15 minutes before she got off. For guys its every time im in public there are always like 5 dudes at least staring at me. When I walk past a friend group they sometimes do some kind of harmless joke like just looking me in the eyes and then laughing. What the fuck does that mean? I genuinely dont know cause idk how the fuck to function in society

How are we supposed to know, you did not even give information abt height and shi