What the fuck happened in my dna

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
How the fuck did my MTN dad and HTB mom make me. My brothers are both HTN and my sister is MTB but I’m a bad LTN. There is nothing to my face. My dad has good harmony, good skin, good teeth, and good hair and my mom has good bones with good eye area. How the fuck was I the outcome of both of them. I don’t even look remotely close to my siblings and I’m honestly wondering if my mom cheated and had a kid with a subhuman. Fuck both of my parents for having me and giving me the shitty genetics that I have. I have one of the worst bone structures of anyone I’ve seen and I have no good features except for muh green eyes. I’m gonna get implants from giant implants and show them that looks are everything since they don’t seem to realize that having a subhuman as a kid and not putting him down when he’s a baby will only lead to endless suffering. When (if any bitch would ever have sex with my subhuman genetics) I have kids, I’ll have A BUNCH and I’m killing off the unattractive ones because no human deserves to live that life

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh
ask your mom what she was doing with the subhuman curry at 11:41 PM during girls' nightout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker, YungTrappa, Bars and 7 others
Sorry son I was too drunk that night

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and gribsufer1
I feel your just being harsh on yourself
Twins look similar!
If he's HTN than your HTN as well or he's LTN as well
We’re both ltn but he looks a little better

• So Sad
I’m gonna black pill my whole family next time I have a chance to talk to them. Telling them everything I’ve went through and saying looks are everything in life. I’m also gonna ask my parents to have me euthanized

I thought you told me that he's HTN 😔 Post in looksmax section to proceed with softmax and hardmax later on
No I said he’s mtn the other day and some days he looks good and is a mtn

• +1
looks like it's not only over for your looks it's also over for your mind
NOBODY IN MY FAMILY UNDERSTANDS WHAT I GO THROUGH AND THEY ASK WHY IVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND I DONT KNOW FUCKER MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR SHITTY GENETICS MADE ME SUBHUMAN

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken and ayusshhhh
How old are you? and are you obese maybe that is taking you down?
I’m 19 and no, im skinny as fuck. I’ve lived the life experience of someone who wasn’t meant to be born just because of my facial and body genetics. I don’t even care about love, I’ve just never been treated normally my whole life because of my weak bone structure. I’ll probably make a video before my suicide explaining my life experience and why truly facially ugly people are at the bottom of society. If you were born at the bottom of the totem pole, you will most likely stay there your entire life and I’ve been thinking about this for a while now and realized I do not want to continue living this life. I’m only 19 and my trauma will only get worse as I get older. We have a subconscious bias towards people that are deemed extremely unattractive/weird facially and I hate that I am on the bad side of it. Nobody treats me with respect, i have no friends, my family is doing better than me in every way, and I’m quiet and socially awkward because that’s what I’ve been made into. I hate asking my family for advice because they have always said that I just need to talk to people and be confident but when I do that, I’m shot down and confidence is built through positive feedback. If you saw me in real life, you would understand why I have chosen to make the decision I’ve made.

• So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I’m 19 and no, im skinny as fuck. I’ve lived the life experience of someone who wasn’t meant to be born just because of my facial and body genetics. I don’t even care about love, I’ve just never been treated normally my whole life because of my weak bone structure. I’ll probably make a video before my suicide explaining my life experience and why truly facially ugly people are at the bottom of society. If you were born at the bottom of the totem pole, you will most likely stay there your entire life and I’ve been thinking about this for a while now and realized I do not want to continue living this life. I’m only 19 and my trauma will only get worse as I get older. We have a subconscious bias towards people that are deemed extremely unattractive/weird facially and I hate that I am on the bad side of it. Nobody treats me with respect, i have no friends, my family is doing better than me in every way, and I’m quiet and socially awkward because that’s what I’ve been made into. I hate asking my family for advice because they have always said that I just need to talk to people and be confident but when I do that, I’m shot down and confidence is built through positive feedback. If you saw me in real life, you would understand why I have chosen to make the decision I’ve made.
I hope you find happiness bro just not the way you're planing

I feel your just being harsh on yourself
Twins look similar!
If he's HTN than your HTN as well or he's LTN as well
I think he is harsh on himself as well.
People here on this forum are either:

-Handsome, but too harsh on themselves, and mentally ill cause of BlackPill overdose

-legit LTN or MTN, and just look to improve their physical appearance

• +1
If ur the youngest son it's more likely tbh

-Handsome, but too harsh on themselves, and mentally ill cause of BlackPill overdose

I’m legit LTN and black pill overdose but also have had bad experiences with people because of my recessed orbitals causing my under eyes, maxilla, and jaw look DEATHTIER in some lighting

Yeahh dude
Few go insane

I’m legit LTN and black pill overdose but also have had bad experiences with people because of my recessed orbitals causing my under eyes, maxilla, and jaw look DEATHTIER in some lighting
Where do you falling within the LTN range?
Higher or lower end?

I’m gonna black pill my whole family next time I have a chance to talk to them. Telling them everything I’ve went through and saying looks are everything in life. I’m also gonna ask my parents to have me euthanized
at least try looksmaxxing before giving yourself a dog's death jfl

i think you'd be surprised at the ascensions which are possible.