What the fuck is going on with my bladder?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I recently started drinking more water and have been peeing extremely often lately. Lost count of how many times I urinated today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 5683
This is the type of threads we have now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 6902
your bladder roped.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So you drink more and piss more and ur confused

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
Water is too good to be true

overactive bladder

So you drink more and piss more and ur confused
No, Ik it's normal to pee more often when you drink more but this feels like it's a bit too often. I didn't even pee this much when I was drinking 7 litres of water a day at 17 yo like a retard.

try drink more water bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 4563, Bewusst and 4 others
when your sodium levels are negative

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
when your sodium levels are negative
This is not the case. More like vasopressin release suppression (maybe due to my l-theanine supplementation).

This is not the case. More like vasopressin release suppression (maybe due to my l-theanine supplementation).
Btw bro thanks for your post about L-Theanine. Gyms opened today and I hit them for the first time, I got a membership at one 5 min from my house as well as some chicken breast, carrots, and broccoli. Is Walmart brand L-Theanine cope? I'm gonna try it but I didn't experience noticable differences when I was on it. I know it does something though because when I take caffiene by itself my hands shake, but with L-Theanine I feel normal but an added caffiene boost.

Attachments

• 15898439524088662428083698735178.jpg
    15898439524088662428083698735178.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 5
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Too Much Germanic water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Bewusst
2767.jpg

"Mama I pissed myself again"

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 1464
Btw bro thanks for your post about L-Theanine. Gyms opened today and I hit them for the first time, I got a membership at one 5 min from my house as well as some chicken breast, carrots, and broccoli. Is Walmart brand L-Theanine cope? I'm gonna try it but I didn't experience noticable differences when I was on it. I know it does something though because when I take caffiene by itself my hands shake, but with L-Theanine I feel normal but an added caffiene boost.
Theanine is known for dampening caffeine's effects (in a good way).

How much did you take and in which kind of capsules/tablets does it come? Some pills are hard to dissolve and contain additives that hinder absorption (such as stearic acid or its salts). If it comes in capsules, you should open them and just toss it down with water. If it's hard tablets, chew or crush them before swallowing with water.
Also make sure to take it at least 30 min before a meal, on empty stomach and/or at the earliest 2-3 hours after a full meal, for better absorption.
It should get the job done still but if you decide to buy again, go for raw l-theanine powder.

As I said in my previous thread already, give it a few weeks and only use it when you feel stressed, nervous or similar.

Theanine is known for dampening caffeine's effects (in a good way).

How much did you take and in which kind of capsules/tablets does it come? Some pills are hard to dissolve and contain additives that hinder absorption (such as stearic acid or its salts). If it comes in capsules, you should open them and just toss it down with water. If it's hard tablets, chew or crush them before swallowing with water.
Also make sure to take it at least 30 min before a meal, on empty stomach and/or at the earliest 2-3 hours after a full meal, for better absorption.
It should get the job done still but if you decide to buy again, go for raw l-theanine powder.

As I said in my previous thread already, give it a few weeks and only use it when you feel stressed, nervous or similar.
Ok. I'll start opening the capsules and drinking it with water. But I can't take it every day? Does the body adapt to it's uses or something?

Ok. I'll start opening the capsules and drinking it with water. But I can't take it every day? Does the body adapt to it's uses or something?
Of course you could. But I see no point in taking it when I feel fine without it. The body always adapts, the more you (ab)use any substance, the higher your chances to build a tolerance (need more for the same effect) or become dependent.

It's not like it's particularly harmful or anything. It's a very safe substance.