• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, CMD, WeiWei and 3 others
one way trip to having explosive diarrhea

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision, CMD, StarvedEpi and 2 others
remember this is what @Jason Voorhees and @tombradylover are eating whilst arguing with you, so remember that and u'll never feel bad again when beefing with them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, Entschuldigung, CMD and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CMD and StarvedEpi
remember this is what @Jason Voorhees and @tombradylover are eating whilst arguing with you, so remember that and u'll never feel bad again when beefing with them
u motherfacker u

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nirvana, StarvedEpi and NZb6Air
they probably live in the first world and have the privilege of having western groceries store
but if they lived in their indian shithole, maybe

• JFL
Reactions: CMD, Bomber517 and NZb6Air
they probably live in the first world and have the privilege of having western groceries store
but if they lived in their indian shithole, maybe
they do live in gajaruti lol

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
they do live in gajaruti lol
the stars at night are big and bright deep in the heart of texas nigga pull up so i can destroy ur asshole

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
the stars at night are big and bright deep in the heart of texas nigga pull up so i can destroy ur asshole
i have a baddie waiting for me in texas, i hope she doesn't forget me, i intend to pull up there in 7 years maybe :Comfy: @anthony111553

• JFL
i live in texas and im iranian believe it or not that's different from India!

-gypsy that larps as Italian on incel website
Nah it's a joke i know you arent an indian

• +1
canada is a bigger shithole then india srs
yea because they are literally transforming canada into india by immigrating 400'000 indians per year
its becoming a shithole very quick
we are becoming the third world

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shahnameh and tombradylover
i have a baddie waiting for me in texas, i hope she doesn't forget me, i intend to pull up there in 7 years maybe :Comfy: @anthony111553
me too ur momma

• JFL
this why pakistan is better saar

Screenshot 20240922 150444 TikTok

• JFL
je suis sérieusement amoureux de toi

• JFL
je suis sérieusement amoureux de toi

• JFL
yea because they are literally transforming canada into india by immigrating 400'000 indians per year
is that all of canada tho or just the big cities

cow shit smeared on plastic plates

is that all of canada tho or just the big cities
canada is pretty much a empty landmass outside of like 4 big cities
they are immigrating indians pretty much everywhere but since a lot of the population is concentrated in small areas big cities are affected the most by it
it also fucks up the housing market by bringing so many people here

• +1
canada is pretty much a empty landmass outside of like 4 big cities
they are immigrating indians pretty much everywhere but since a lot of the population is concentrated in small areas big cities are affected the most by it
it also fucks up the housing market by bringing so many people here
what do you think about north african ( les mechants maghrebins ) immigration to france ? did you try el mordjene ?

what do you think about north african ( les mechants maghrebins ) immigration to france ? did you try el mordjene ?
je suppose que t'es arabe?

Australia as well

je suppose que t'es arabe?
je suis maghrébin et plus précisément berbère alors non je ne suis pas arabe mais selon les personnes qui ne s’y connaissent pas assez oui je suis arabe !

je suis maghrébin et plus précisément berbère alors non je ne suis pas arabe mais selon les personnes qui ne s’y connaissent pas assez oui je suis arabe !
d'accord ben je vais juste te dire que je men fou que tu sois arabe ou non

• Love it
Reactions: hasba1feuj
d'accord ben je vais juste te dire que je men fou que tu sois arabe ou non
tres bien j’apprécie tes paroles je pensais que tu etais raciste, d’ailleurs j’apprécie parler avec la legende du forum Lebgfinal ! est ce que je peux te demander ce que tu fais dans la vie ou ton age approximatif ou bien cela serait trop demander ?

tres bien j’apprécie tes paroles je pensais que tu etais raciste, d’ailleurs j’apprécie parler avec la legende du forum Lebgfinal ! est ce que je peux te demander ce que tu fais dans la vie ou ton age approximatif ou bien cela serait trop demander ?
J'étudie pis j'ai 18 ans.

J'étudie pis j'ai 18 ans.
alors on est exactement pareil mon ami, tu es ici pour t’améliorer physiquement et obtenir des femmes ou bien tu as abandonné l’idée ?

i hope India is nuked

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Yikes sweaty

Why ethnics hate to use gloves