What the fuck is LSJL

Grey

Grey

Iron
Sure I can search it up but I want the most up to date info on this from you Chads. I heard this can increase your height a little bit and its free care to explain? Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Grey

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and maxlooks
Sure I can search it up but I want the most up to date info on this from you Chads. I heard this can increase your height a little bit and its free care to explain? Thanks
if done correctly it increase height quarter inch like every 3-4 months or so I have read
Naturalheightgrowth site has done many articles on it's effectiveness, it was derived off the old Grow Tall Forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mesopotanian and randomguy1235
Offtopic @BigBiceps

• +1
Bacially you get a C-clamp and you clamp it to your synovial joints, this will force stem cells into the hyaline cartilage or something like this, there was an experiment like this done on post-pubertal rats and they all grew from the joint loading, that's why i stole a c-clamp from school some time ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThisLifeKillsMe, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13588 and 3 others
im retarded for commenting this

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 6401 and BigBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 6401
der Wahnsinn!

Bacially you get a C-clamp and you clamp it to your synovial joints, this will force stem cells into the hyaline cartilage or something like this, there was an experiment like this done on post-pubertal rats and they all grew from the joint loading, that's why i stole a c-clamp from school some time ago
Any results?