What the fuck is this bluepill nonsense.

ubicuse

ubicuse

Bronze
IMG 7465
IMG 7466
IMG 7467

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 81007, Joshrc and 2 others
most women are like this but when it comes to reality they would reject a short person or ugly person "because his personality is bad"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ascending2Tyrone, 6PSLcel and 2 others
most women are like this but when it comes to reality they would reject a short person or ugly person "because his personality is bad"
this + she is prob ltb, so she cant pick that much.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
this + she is prob ltb, so she cant pick that much.
i saw a video of women taking a subhuman over chico lachowski(i can't remember which thread) most women like these can't keep a good looking man or a tall man because he has better options but imo it is better if an ltb knows her limits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and ubicuse
i saw a video of women taking a subhuman over chico lachowski(i can't remember which thread) most women like these can't keep a good looking man or a tall man because he has better options but imo it is better if an ltb knows her limits
just told her she doesnt have much choices cuz shes ltb, this was her response;

Attachments

• IMG_7468.jpeg
    IMG_7468.jpeg
    459.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken
just told her she doesnt have much choices cuz shes ltb, this was her response;
say to her that her kids will be ugly too and she should end the cycle w her and not procreate w another subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Women often project the qualities of their current partners. Probably to feel better/ justify being with them. But they deep down know they are unsatisfied and they end breaking up anyways.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, matka and ubicuse
thats why women simped over ramirez guys
it was his personality
her argument is that shes one in a million and that she isnt like the rest of the women and how we shouldnt generalise her. what the fuck am i actually reading. the fuck is this cope shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and lowtiernormiechad
her argument is that shes one in a million and that she isnt like the rest of the women, and how we shouldnt generalise her. what the fuck am i actually reading. the fuck is this cope shit.
most women rate themselves 7/10
delulu queens what can i say

• +1
Holy shit it keeps going, its neverendless.
IMG 7473
IMG 7472
IMG 7471

Ahhhh, the typical female fantasy: "love is blind".

Yes, love is blind when you are like Jeremy Meeks, Richard Ramirez or some high-profile actor or model who is tall.

"Love is blind" doesn't work for the average Oofy Doofy/sub5, no matter how good his personality is.

This is proven by sociology studies and polls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and ubicuse
I think u are not ready for this one guys. Give me 5min

Satire.

4263179 Screenshot 2024 07 24 23 45 23 289 comandroidchrome edit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and ubicuse
Nah but u are not ready for this.

Context of the video:
IMG 7475

A comment from foid:
IMG 7477

Actually holy shit, can this creature even comment and give her own opinion about this? Please look at her fucking reposts, her pfp, and her insta pfp
IMG 7480
IMG 7478
IMG 7479

Why the actual fuck is this rape in the woods kink and fatherless foid even talking. Jesus christ u can see it only by her profile picture she needs mental help, not even by looking at reposts.

How the fuck u wouldnt objectify a person with this pfp and this reposts. Holy shit this must be a ragebait

her argument is that shes one in a million and that she isnt like the rest of the women and how we shouldnt generalise her. what the fuck am i actually reading. the fuck is this cope shit.
What a fucking narcy

• +1
Nah but u are not ready for this.

Context of the video: View attachment 3052057

A comment from foid:View attachment 3052063

Actually holy shit, can this creature even comment and give her own opinion about this? Please look at her fucking reposts, her pfp, and her insta pfp
.View attachment 3052066View attachment 3052067View attachment 3052068

Why the actual fuck is this rape in the woods kink and fatherless foid even talking. Jesus christ u can see it only by her profile picture she needs mental help, not even by looking at reposts.
nah but this is the most insane and contradicted shit ive seen in a while

nah but this is the most insane and contradicted shit ive seen in a while
Simple solution: Don't listen to women when they complain men objectify them.

Sex and objectification sell, so women want to be sexualized and objectified, because this gives them money and power over many men's minds.

Hypergamy is also entertained when men objectify women.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and ubicuse
Simple solution: Don't listen to women when they complain men objectify them.

Sex and objectification sell, so women want to be sexualized and objectified, because this gives them money and power over many men's minds.

Hypergamy is also entertained when men objectify women.
Yeah u are right 100% i couldnt said it better myself there is no point arguing with these type of women, holy i swear u will just go mental and that is their plan, to make u mad + they know what they are saying is not true.

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel