救急醫療室
IT'S FUCKING OVER

MEANWHILE RICHARD COPER BE LIKE: "HERE IS YOUR PRIME BRO"

is that u

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
  • JFL
everywhere i go outside i see balding ethnics like that and wonder why they havent roped yet wtfff

yeah, they must be pretty bluepilled and doing massive amounts of cope, where I live the average wage is like 200 usd a month and every day I go out and see full grown "men" in their 40's, 50's and 60's who work construction or some shit wageslave job who have to go to work by taking the bus because they cannot even afford a car and their are all deteriorated by aging, are ugly as shit, obviouslt never took care of their looks or health, are bald, wrinkly, gray, barely reach 160cm while wearing thick soled shoes, have no knowledge of anything, reek of low class, live in a favela and a long list of other bad traits yet they don't fucking rope, jfl just the old + 160cm + bald combo is enought to make any blackpiller want to be dead but those men just live off of cope, there is no other way to put up with such an existence.

yeah, they must be pretty bluepilled and doing massive amounts of cope, where I live the average wage is like 200 usd a month and every day I go out and see full grown "men" in their 40's, 50's and 60's who work construction or some shit wageslave job who have to go to work by taking the bus because they cannot even afford a car and their are all deteriorated by aging, are ugly as shit, obviouslt never took care of their looks or health, are bald, wrinkly, gray, barely reach 160cm while wearing thick soled shoes, have no knowledge of anything, reek of low class, live in a favela and a long list of other bad traits yet they don't fucking rope, jfl just the old + 160cm + bald combo is enought to make any blackpiller want to be dead but those men just live off of cope, there is no other way to put up with such an existence.
jeez thats rough man. where do u live? I suppose some balkan hellhole?

jeez thats rough man. where do u live? I suppose some balkan hellhole?

even worse, argentina , average wage was like 1400 usd a month in 2016, by 2020 it was 196 usd a month jfl.

even worse, argentina , average wage was like 1400 usd a month in 2016, by 2020 it was 196 usd a month jfl.
nigga wtf, this country needs to be nuked. legit 3rd world

• Love it
i pray for you to win the visa lottery

• Love it
i pray for you to win the visa lottery

How u know I played it? Did u read it in one of my comments? I played it for the first time back in october but didn't win it when the results came back in may, now I'll play it again this october.

How u know I played it? Did u read it in one of my comments? I played it for the first time back in october but didn't win it when the results came back in may, now I'll play it again this october.
nah idk if u did but it should be a standard rule for every 3rdworldcel to roll a visa lottery as many times as they can in their lifetime

• +1
nah idk if u did but it should be a standard rule for every 3rdworldcel to roll a visa lottery as many times as they can in their lifetime

In a third world shithole u either get a remote job or move abroad or get a means of income other than wageslavery as those pay nothing, an university graduate professional can expect to make 800-1300 usd a month at the peak of their career after many years of experience and this is for "good paying professions".

Last edited:

They also have wives and children, so are life mogging you.

• JFL
They also have wives and children, so are life mogging you.

Cope, their wives were unfuckable even in their prime and children are a waste of time.