What The Fuck Is With This "Work Wife" & "Work Husband" Bullshit?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
If niggas are single and talk like this then whatever man I get it it's just a funny term 🤷

But JFL seeing actual married people talk like this 😠

I would feel so disrespected if I were their spouse 🤮

• +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, ChadL1te, rolloftape and 2 others
If niggas are single I get it it's just a funny term 🤷

JFL seeing actual married people talk like this 😠

I would feel so disrespected if I were their spouse 🤮
just dont marry someone who is a fag. I'm too high IQ to not psychoanalyse the bitch i'm marrying to see if she is trash like this or not

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, rolloftape, RunVerc and 2 others
Marriage for a guy is an IQ test

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, WishIHadBBC, rolloftape and 3 others
If you have to ask, you spend too much time on social media. JFL at even knowing what the current buzz topic is.

Monogamy used to be enforced by low value men. But after the sexual revolution it doesn't matter.

Chads have options to fall back on when their girl gets bored of them while normies are fucked for years until they find another foid at the right place/time.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
There is a core of truth to it, but it's not a universal thing. A lot of girls meet their fwb at work believe it or not.

Monogamy used to be enforced by low value men. But after the sexual revolution it doesn't matter.

Chads have options to fall back on when their girl gets bored of them while normies are fucked for years until they find another foid at the right place/time.
Don't worry, in 50 years when society has collapsed monogamy will become the norm again.