What the fuck is wrong with me.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I have really little sex drive, barely any emotions at all, can't be bothered with anything. I used to not be like this like a year and a half ago. what happened.

Its time to Tmaxx boyo

God is preparing you for no nut november

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga, Butthurt Dweller and Arvenas
Depression for being sub 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
if you followed psl advice, might be cause you cut out salt too much or not eating enough fat, shitty diet overall

Depression can kill sex drive

Its time to Tmaxx boyo
you got a legit thread I can use
Depression can kill sex drive
yup my depression is major atm its hard. Self medicating isnt helping long term. ketamine is too expensive otherwise id be doing that shit all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I could literally go this month without nutting without even breaking a sweat. That is how low my sex drive is.

sounds like depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It’s all symptoms of depression

• +1
you got a legit thread I can use
Apart from that, are you moving forward in life or are you a NEET? Start working/going to college or whatever.

For Tmaxxing, in your case I could recommend you supplements etc but sounds like you just need to start doing things. I was exactly like thks a few months ago... But I enrolled in University and slowly I started to feel better because I could see my life was moving forward. It was something that gave me a purpose everyday at least.

If you want to Tmaxx, just take a few basic supplements like Zinc, D3, Ashwagandha. Hitting the gym is one of the best thing you can do for your mental health also. Srs

Apart from that, are you moving forward in life or are you a NEET? Start working/going to college or whatever.

For Tmaxxing, in your case I could recommend you supplements etc but sounds like you just need to start doing things. I was exactly like thks a few months ago... But I enrolled in University and slowly I started to feel better because I could see my life was moving forward. It was something that gave me a purpose everyday at least.

If you want to Tmaxx, just take a few basic supplements like Zinc, D3, Ashwagandha. Hitting the gym is one of the best thing you can do for your mental health also. Srs
Im at uni but still can't see my life going forward. All i feel is that im going through the motions of uni life, not particular improving myself in a non-uni sense.
The only thing that gives me enjoyment is drugs / researching about drugs.

• +1