What the fuck is wrong with the new users?

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
fkin 99% are bragging about their subhuman incel looks
mods what the fuck are u doing? astrosky already declared war, he sent the normies to take over this site
if u see one, start bullying on the spot.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, laske.7, DutchPrettyBoy and 4 others
why would someone brag about being a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 5912
i always bully them and call them names :feelsez:😈😈

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, BigBoy, laske.7 and 3 others
Joined Jan 2, 2020

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Alt Number 3, Effortless and 3 others
Talking about you @ArvidGustavsson you pathetic narcy child of reddit, leave this site useless scum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel and Golang
i love to watch ugly narcy being roasted tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Golang
EvergreenWhirlwindAardwolf size restricted

Here to stay

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
I

it’s not narcissm if its justified
Most narcissistic thing one can say you absolute pathetic annoying piece of shit. Do something about your Norwood. And highly ageable pheno because you’re gonna suffer.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Ritalincell and Golang
Most narcissistic thing one can you absolute pathetic annoying piece of shit. Do something about your Norwood. And highly ageable pheno because you’re gonna suffer.
Explain how my pheno is ”highly ageable”?

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Explain how my pheno is ”highly ageable”?
Figure it out retard, you’ll age like shit.

Now stfu you’re beyond annoying why do keep replying... dont answer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Golang
Ar

From what I've seen he has good hairline jfl he is gl and has Pitt pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
See him with shorter hard, thinning hard around temples
I’ve always had wide temples and will prob get ht for temples only. My coloring is a lot lighter in my images since bright light comes straight ahead cause i don’t wanna light fraud, squint fraud etc like everyone else on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I’ve always had wide temples and will prob get ht for temples only. My coloring is a lot lighter in my images since bright light comes straight ahead cause i don’t wanna light fraud, squint fraud etc like everyone else on this site
Nigga shut up.

bizarre you had the same idea i had with the highly ageable thing. some guys look like they will age badly

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
bizarre you had the same idea i had with the highly ageable thing. some guys look like they will age badly
Nordic pheno ages badly most of the times Idk why. I see it here in Germany every day. The wrinkles of my 50yo german mother are way worse than from my 60yo spanish father

• +1
Reactions: Feanor and PenileFacialSurgery
Bones is the most important factor for aging and i have good bones. That’s why boneless pretty boys age like shit
Nordic pheno ages badly most of the times Idk why. I see it here in Germany every day. The wrinkles of my 50yo german mother are way worse than from my 60yo spanish father
Pitt = kinda nordid pheno and good bones = age well

• +1
Reactions: Feanor, Swolepenisman and Kingkellz
Bones is the most important factor for aging and i have good bones. That’s why boneless pretty boys age like shit
not necessarily the boneless thing. like this guy from insta. he has great bones but he looks like will age terribly somehow. you're right about nordics aging quickly. maybe it's like a sun exposure thing.

Also, the average height amongst them is 6’2

Mods something fishy is happening and we need to get to the the bottom of it

Legit.

"Rate me bro 6'3 bro"

The amount of 6ft+ on this site and rate me section is proof of FACE law

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, goat2x and .👽.

Pitt = kinda nordid pheno and good bones = age well
Pitt is the exception of the exception for real. I have seen lots of old german men with good bones who still aged like shit

Legit.

"Rate me bro 6'3 bro"

The amount of 6ft+ on this site and rate me section is proof of FACE law
A lot are probably frauding but if i was i would say atleast like 6’2 and get 1 psl higher rating

I'm above 500 posts and my name is still gray. Wtf sarge fix your shit.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
not necessarily the boneless thing. like this guy from insta. he has great bones but he looks like will age terribly somehow. you're right about nordics aging quickly. maybe it's like a sun exposure thing.
View attachment 318051
he looks retarded in that pic
fringe cover up game makes it worse, doesnt fit

Rather look great in 20s 30s and look shit after that than be a mediocre erhnic
That's true.
Stop comparing yourself to Pitt btw. He is a god you are just a goodlooking narcy dude

• +1
That's true.
Stop comparing yourself to Pitt btw. He is a god you are just a goodlooking narcy dude
some people get to be pitt and some people get to be edward norton

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
some people get to be pitt and some people get to be edward norton
If that’s the comparison i’m def Tyler though. I look like people wanna look i fuck like they wanna fuck i am smart capable and most importantly i’m aesthetic in all the ways that they are not

Wide temples are masculine.

• +1