WHAT THE FUCK (Swearing off foids forever)

K

kegelmaxer

Copemaxxing ideation
RDT 20210528 1852402720499288787724893

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, ManzareK, Deleted member 13994 and 14 others
hire a hitman to kill her in-game or kill her yourself

• +1
Reactions: kegelmaxer
look on the bright side

it implies that you're already rich

$23m buys a lotsa hookers ;)

• +1
Reactions: kegelmaxer
Marry her again and murder her to get back the money

i played that game yesterday for the first time since like 2018 its nice to kill time

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Time to go mgtow 🙌
that's an option, but not really an option for men that really want children.

other potential options, still with virous degree of risk:
* location change
* have (financial) escape plan
* don't get married

Being or Going MGTOW or even MSTOW = easy. When a dude doesn't want (new, extra) children.
But if a dude wants kids, than going MGTOW is basically saying farewell to that desire/want/etc..

Some MGTOW have said to go surrogacy or adoption. I think it's not good or fair, to deny a child a mother and fathers, aka 2 parents. Plus adoption is obviously not own bllod.

in my country bitch gets half. still sucks but u know .....
in my country. she gets half for sure, but usually a bit more than half if he negotiates.

BUT.
She can also get future payments, as in that you have to fork over a part of your monthly income to her. It'snow max. for 12 years into the future here. But they are soon bringing it down to 5 years orso.
with the exception of longer, when:
* youngest child till 12 years old.
* old people born before 1970, 10 years
* pitty/sad cases, than the judge can make it longer.
So, based on that 3rd point, one is still at the mercy of a judge what he/she thinks. brutals.

Last edited:
in my country. she gets half for sure, but usually a bit more than half if he negotiates.

BUT.
She can also get future payments, as in that you have to fork over a part of your monthly income to her. It'snow max. for 12 years into the future here. But they are soon bringing it down to like 5 or 6 years orso.

but what is the upfront incentive for males to become wedded in your country ?

there must be some generous dowry of livestock and property to compensate for the sizeable risk being taken on ?

but what is the upfront incentive for males to become wedded in your country ?
nothing. It's a West country where I live. Netherlands
there must be some generous dowry of livestock and property to compensate for the sizeable risk being taken on ?
nope, nothing.

the reason dudes do it?
1. Is because te woman wants it, he afraid she leaves otherwise, so he wants to lock her down and put baby in her. OFTEN the woman than looks mogg the dude, so he feels the pressure.

2 Some men do it here, due to religion obviously. because religion rule.

this is intriguing !

every time a woman suggested marriage in bed after sex, or a blowjob, i laughed simply because i assumed it was a joke

why would a man lock into one woman when there is a smorgasbord out there just waiting for the picking ?

:D

why would a man lock into one woman when there is a smorgasbord out there just waiting for the picking ?
Honestly, there are logical reasons for it. why a man does that. Him taking that big risk, and potential future ruin which may or may not come into fruition. Men bitching about their ruin, I dislike the most tbh. because every men know the risk he takes.

ANYWAYS.

here the reason list, why a man locks into 1 woman:
1. he doesn't have many/any other options. while she has. he wants to diminish risk of losing this one already.
2. he wants children, and statts show that marriage is the best construct for the future wellbeing of HIS children.
3. the woman will only give him children, AFTER marriage. And he want children with her, maybe she genes moggs him, or she is the best genes woman he can get.
4. the man and/or woman is part of religuous group. And the religuous group or famly will abandon him/her if he doesn't marriage the woman he will life with.

basically.
Some men are willing to sacrifise their own life. For their future children well being, and genes. Genes can potentially life on forever, whereas a person life is ending soon. genes programming, makes us do stuff for the benifits of the future contunuation of these genes. genes give jack shit about you personal happiness, of your hobbymaxxing, or that you have money for early retirement chillmaxxing holiday granny future.

Last edited:
genes = protein

all flesh is as the grass
that grows in the field
and is put into the barn

What this has to do with looksmaxing?