What the fuck

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Today I woke up and my face is elongated tf jfl.
Looks like it melted down tonight

na bro u got turned into a bean
rope

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Incredible what one night of mouthbreathing does to people

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer and maxmendietta
A good portion of your looks is about how your skin fits over your bones. I can look really good one day when my skin is tight and clear and look like shit when it's puffy and nasty

• +1
A good portion of your looks is about how your skin fits over your bones. I can look really good one day when my skin is tight and clear and look like shit when it's puffy and nasty
Just pissed and instead of pissing transparent I pissed yellowish, It's probably dehydration
Just drank 1lt of water before heading out

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Just pissed and instead of pissing transparent I pissed yellowish, It's probably dehydration
Just drank 1lt of water before heading out
If it's just slightly yellow youre not dehydrated. I find that drinking water before sleeping doesn't really affect how I look when I wake up, but I tend to piss very soon after drinking so maybe I don't absorb it

• +1
If it's just slightly yellow youre not dehydrated. I find that drinking water before sleeping doesn't really affect how I look when I wake up, but I tend to piss very soon after drinking so maybe I don't absorb it
When I go to sleep I avoid drinking a lot, as it'd wake me up overnight.
As a consequence sometimes I get dehydrated and look like shit (I guess it's because of that) in the morning.

Ideally pee should be almost transparent, if you can clearly see a yellow tint you're dehydrated