WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SEE IRL???

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
On the way to walmart i saw this ugly ugly ugly short bugeyed currycel with a fuckable WHITE FOID and he looked at me and smiled WTF does that even mean dude like what the fuck do you want from me????

they were like 18 and i didn't take pictures since we walked past eachother
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, wollet2, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
You think everyone with brown skin is ugly jfl he probably mogs you to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 20618
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, ascension, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and It'snotover
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
take a pic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
drop the lies

take a pic tbh
How was i supposed to take a pic when we walked past each other i came from the corner so i didn't have time to take a picture

MV5BZDJkN2U3MjYtMjgzMi00NWFkLTg3ODQtYWYyM2YwY2FlYjBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ1NTk5OQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Cheesyrumble, ascension and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, It'snotover, Vain786 and 1 other person
Is it over? Or do you say there is hope?

Beyond over
Dude I have been following you for a long time in this site and you should get a hobby, gymmaxx and socialcirclemaxx at least it will make you feel good

On the way to walmart i saw this ugly ugly ugly short bugeyed currycel with a fuckable WHITE FOID and he looked at me and smiled WTF does that even mean dude like what the fuck do you want from me????

Doctor Who Reaction GIF
You looked into the past, saw a potentional reality in which you weren't a virgin incel.

You must take his place.

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide

Doctor Who Reaction GIF
why are you still fat

• +1
Dude I have been following you for a long time in this site and you should get a hobby, gymmaxx and socialcirclemaxx at least it will make you feel good
I have tried gymmaxx it sucked so hard legit made me feel bad and i got severe pain all over my subhuman body. Got brutally mogged by guys everyday as well

I have tried gymmaxx it sucked so hard legit made me feel bad and i got severe pain all over my subhuman body. Got brutally mogged by guys everyday as well
pain is normal when you start it goes away eventually

• +1
I get mogged too but as a man it’s your duty to go there and lift that shit you understand? You are not a lady you have to fight for pussy or pay for it stop being such a pussy

its called DOMS Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness everyone gets it

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
pain is normal when you start it goes away eventually
I get mogged too but as a man it’s your duty to go there and lift that shit you understand? You are not a lady you have to fight for pussy or pay for it stop being such a pussy
How can i cope with being the most subhuman guy there? the shortest? the weakest? the ugliest? the weirdest? the brownest? the khhv incel?

i am done with these curries. do they not know what most dudes do for just a single crumb?

Exactly you get used to it
its called DOMS Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness everyone gets it
Do you guys even think its worth it? because i have to go to the gym for months and eat right everyday and skip burgers and beer for what? for the chance to get some ugly girls used up pussy for like 1 minute before i cum ( virgins orgams fast first time) then she blocks me when she sees how subhuman i am in bed

i am done with these curries. do they not know what most dudes do for just a single crumb?
I dont wanna put in 1000 hours of work just for MAYBE getting a single crumb

Ask him how he did it. If he is as ugly as you say I doubt he fucks her tbh

• +1
try low impact cardio like swimming, walking and cycling, strengthen your stabilizers with targeted free weight training.

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
Do you guys even think its worth it? because i have to go to the gym for months and eat right everyday and skip burgers and beer for what? for the chance to get some ugly girls used up pussy for like 1 minute before i cum ( virgins orgams fast first time) then she blocks me when she sees how subhuman i am in bed
nigger if you dont want to lift then dont, stop making excuses... also you can still eat like a fat fuck just eat more protein eventually you will have to cut to show your gains better but thats way down the line probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
Dude you got nothing to do with your life that is your biggest problem your outlook on life the things that you do are all flawed as a 30 yr old men you must have bigger issues and you must be a fighter why do you eat fast food everyday Is that even normal for a looksmaxer?

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Moggie
nigger if you dont want to lift then dont, stop making excuses... also you can still eat like a fat fuck just eat more protein eventually you will have to cut to show your gains better but thats way down the line probably
Dude you got nothing to do with your life that is your biggest problem your outlook on life the things that you do are all flawed as a 30 yr old men you must have bigger issues and you must be a fighter why do you eat fast food everyday Is that even normal for a looksmaxer?
Im 30 year old truecel come on lets be realistic lifting weights like some caveman wont do shit for me. Just look at my subhuman face, height and race also my dick is small as fuck. Even if i ascend at some point she will just laugh at my dick its legit 1% of what chads size

• +1
Isn't gymcelled body cope?

He is right, gymcelling won't do shit for him because he is a REAL manlet unlike many fake manlets of 5'9 or 5'10, dickcel, fat and with a bad eye area. He also is 30yo. If he lean he could get some gf when he'll be in his 40s but even there a used whore would be pointless. Loneless mogs in his situation.

• +1
He is right, gymcelling won't do shit for him because he is a REAL manlet unlike many fake manlets of 5'9 or 5'10, dickcel, fat and with a bad eye area. He also is 30yo. If he lean he could get some gf when he'll be in his 40s but even there a used whore would be pointless. Loneless mogs in his situation.
Would rather stay incel and rot at home than being with some used up 40 year old slut that rejected me for 25 years and got fucked by different chads weekly

I agree, chad with Auschwitz body and superman hollow cheeks will bang 10 girls in a night
Sometimes you just gotta accept some facts, one fact is that its beyond over

• +1
Massive cope
For you maybe. Its not cope for a decent amount of people (tall, okay face, decent frame). Imo you have two options:

1) Balls to the walls looksmaxx (double LL, penis enlargement and expansions surgery, nose-job, jaw implants, weight loss etc etc)
2) LDAR or KYS

Doctor Who Reaction GIF
Shes probably cucking him

• +1
Oh I forgot the third:

Go to curry land and go fuck a fat ugly cow woman. Its the best you are going to do unless you find out how this ugly curry pulled the white girl and whether she even touches him JFL.

• JFL
Sometimes you just gotta accept some facts, one fact is that its beyond over
If even htns/chadlites rot here, yeah... overness reached incredible levels

• +1
For you maybe. Its not cope for a decent amount of people (tall, okay face, decent frame). Imo you have two options:

1) Balls to the walls looksmaxx (double LL, penis enlargement and expansions surgery, nose-job, jaw implants, weight loss etc etc)
2) LDAR or KYS
For a -still growing- manlet like me of 173 cm in the afternoon gymcelling is pointless. I would be made fun of my physique just because i cope with muscles cause of my height. And i fraud with chelsea boots or AF1:lul:

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Curry Suicide
Would rather stay incel and rot at home than being with some used up 40 year old slut that rejected me for 25 years and got fucked by different chads weekly
You are probably some autistic white LTN teenager LARPIng as that currycel.