What the hell is going on with these "muhh face changed from HGH /mk" recently

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
I can name like 2 users on this forum recently claiming to have had facial changes (both look the same) and there is on guy on .com and another one from discord claiming their faces changed from HGH and being schizo about it.

Wtf is going on? At first I thought it was some meme to gatekeep hgh from normies. But everyone so far is posting their faces. They never are done in the same lighting and they act as if their entire fucking bone structure got morphed.

Literally all of them refuse to accept nothing changed (and those who do only accept nothing changed after a prolonged period of time).

Are they going schizo with a different combo of meds that people are trying recently compared to before?, I couldn't find any old posts on those forum from those who did HGH changed their face.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Clqs and BlackpillRemedy
it's usually just puberty tbh, it's no different to when people claim muh mewing improved their face when in reality it was just growing up and losing weight.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
They literally dont changed, @56and3psl is just fucking schizo. He just got a bigger nose. And thats normal on hgh.

They literally dont changed, @56and3psl is just fucking schizo. He just got a bigger nose. And thats normal on hgh.
It's not just him.

This guy says his face changed on MK but he's taken the after pic in different lighting and angle.

To be clear, I'm not proposing that HGH is actually changing their faces, just wondering where this recent influx of schizoposting has come from

It's not just him.

This guy says his face changed on MK but he's taken the after pic in different lighting and angle.

To be clear, I'm not proposing that HGH is actually changing their faces, just wondering where this recent influx of schizoposting has come from
View attachment 2987858
He lost weight, rly simple bhai

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
that’s what happens when u start hyper analyzing ur face, u start noticing changes that aren’t even happening

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, UrGirlsMcm, lestoa and 1 other person
that’s what happens when u start hyper analyzing ur face, u start noticing changes that aren’t even happening
how do i avoid this and not becoming schizo in the future when i start hardmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
how do i avoid this and not becoming schizo in the future when i start hardmaxxing.
it’s pretty much inevitable if u rot here

it’s even starting to happen to myself, but luckily i’m able to pick up on it and realize what’s going on

my advice to u is find what u need to ascend, create a plan and take action then leave

and check back here every couple days for shits and giggles and fun but just make sure u dont get addicted to looks and this site

• Love it
Reactions: LegitUser
it's not limited to this subject, there's hundreds of retards here that think braces ruined their faces when in reality they just have shit genes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Newday*V3, NorwoodAscender and BlackpillRemedy
can people stop atting me in these posts and let it die down i’m done with it

it's not limited to this subject, there's hundreds of retards here that think braces ruined their faces when in reality they just have shit genes.
my orthodontist is planning on using class 2 elastics do i refuse and take off my braces?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back