What the hell is ioi? GTFIH

ihearvoices

ihearvoices

I like women above 181 cm
Basically one girl sat next to me, asked for my insta, she put me in tht close friend subcategory immediately. Then we had lesson in another classroom, again she asked if she can sit next to me. Asked where I live. Asked me where am I going after lessons. I literally met her yesterday.

Anyways i opened insta and see pic of her hugging her viking boyfriend on story.

Like wtf is this shit. I am kinda happy, I am not even attracted to her, so much make-up and whatnot. But just confused yk.

She even told me where she lives, is this female hormones or something?!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: starvecell, iblamepheno1, Klasik616 and 2 others
That is just messed up. On the brightside she is interested in you. But I wouldn't go for her. But still a good sign.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Dnr but she's using you for your notes and homework

• +1
She's just trying to make friends you horny dog

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Zenis and ihearvoices
just be friends with her and fuck her friends (slayer advice)

• Hmm...
Basically one girl sat next to me, asked for my insta, she put me in tht close friend subcategory immediately. Then we had lesson in another classroom, again she asked if she can sit next to me. Asked where I live. Asked me where am I going after lessons. I literally met her yesterday.

Anyways i opened insta and see pic of her hugging her viking boyfriend on story.

Like wtf is this shit. I am kinda happy, I am not even attracted to her, so much make-up and whatnot. But just confused yk.

She even told me where she lives, is this female hormones or something?!
Building her profile and securing her connections and potential supporters. Ugh, she might be one of those political weirdos wanting to run for school clown. She's using you for her vanity and prosperity. When the time comes, she'll toss you under the bus and score another touchdown for her boyfriend.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs and ihearvoices
Yeah we are like study group of 30 ppl, she probably trying to make friends, but i wouldn't do it this way if i were her

Last edited: